Transcendence

Started by sayonara, April 22, 2013, 10:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
haha! di rin namamatay si finn ryt?

Quote from: jelo kid on April 24, 2013, 02:13:55 PM
haha! di rin namamatay si finn ryt?

i think namamatay siya kasi sya si finn THE HUMAN..

ang labo talaga ng thread na to :P

Here's a new 2 cent for this topic. (Which contradicts of what I've said before) With a confusing understanding of transcendence... I think achieving it is different for everyone. I think to achieve it is to know, to understand and to fulfill our purpose of living. These things are easier said than done and not everybody can do them.

Yes - according to Buddhists, because everyone, they say, has "Buddha-nature".

Quote from: superosmdummi on May 03, 2013, 10:57:12 AM
Here's a new 2 cent for this topic. (Which contradicts of what I've said before) With a confusing understanding of transcendence... I think achieving it is different for everyone. I think to achieve it is to know, to understand and to fulfill our purpose of living. These things are easier said than done and not everybody can do them.

very much like Hindu's Nirvana, eh? however, transcendence goes beyond the living. the very essence of transcendence itself is so polarizing, you can go mad if you think about it.

so i'm mad? XD

Quote from: sayonara on May 08, 2013, 08:05:56 AM

very much like Hindu's Nirvana, eh? however, transcendence goes beyond the living. the very essence of transcendence itself is so polarizing, you can go mad if you think about it.

so i'm mad? XD

I've read Tuesdays with Morrie and 5 People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom and The 4 Arguments (I forgot who the author is.. hehe) I think that these books shows a glimpse of transcendence with can also be equated with the divine + laws.

Note: You've opened this topic, and it made me think (constantly) of what it really is. If you're mad then that makes the both of us mad. haha. I blame you! lol.

Quote from: superosmdummi on May 08, 2013, 10:42:09 AM
Quote from: sayonara on May 08, 2013, 08:05:56 AM

so i'm mad? XD

I've read Tuesdays with Morrie and 5 People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom and The 4 Arguments (I forgot who the author is.. hehe) I think that these books shows a glimpse of transcendence with can also be equated with the divine + laws.

Note: You've opened this topic, and it made me think (constantly) of what it really is. If you're mad then that makes the both of us mad. haha. I blame you! lol.

I think Jesus Christ just re-spawned after he died in the cross.

Quote from: carpediem on May 07, 2013, 09:13:54 PM
Yes - according to Buddhists, because everyone, they say, has "Buddha-nature".

The 8 fold paths of Siddhartha Gautama. He's one great example of Transcendence... and so is Jesus Christ.

hmm, religion aside, i think every person can achieve transcendence. it's just a matter of how.

and lol dummi, just imagine two dudes riding a full jeepney talking about how to be a transcendent or something. haha not everyone talks about money and sex baby  :P

Quote from: sayonara on May 08, 2013, 04:08:23 PM
hmm, religion aside, i think every person can achieve transcendence. it's just a matter of how.

Precisely! Now I'm thinking on how I'll reach mine. lol.

Quote from: sayonara on May 08, 2013, 04:08:23 PM
and lol dummi, just imagine two dudes riding a full jeepney talking about how to be a transcendent or something. haha not everyone talks about money and sex baby  :P

I can imagine the annoyed faces of the passengers, baka bumaba pa silang lahat thinking "ano ba yang dalawang wierdo? Mga baliw ata?" lol.