shoes shoes shoes :)

Started by toffer, October 02, 2008, 11:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Potek ang cute naman non, panalo! The Lanvins look delicious. Super saiyan level sneakers na yan ah

-Johnny Denim
http://guystylemanila.blogspot.com

nice Hiei... ang cute nung maliit na nike. :) may ganyan bang design na pang adult?hehe

@Johnny Denim, suggestion lang.. why not put your blog link in your signature.

johnnydenim,
salamat:)

maykel,
yup, actually inspired ng pang adult sneaks yung sa twins ko. the pure black - jordan cmft... ung black/yellow kobe V

Quote from: maykel on February 16, 2012, 09:10:42 AM
nice Hiei... ang cute nung maliit na nike. :) may ganyan bang design na pang adult?hehe

@Johnny Denim, suggestion lang.. why not put your blog link in your signature.

Sige aralin ko lang muna kung paano (mas malinis nga kung nasa sig, no?). D kasi ako marunong :P ill check it out

Di ko na napigilan sarili ko. Ronnie Fieg X Sebago mid-top docksides with removable fringe collar.

Iphone camera isn't really the best camera

nice kop! the fringethe reminds me of visvim fbt. ronnie fieg is on a roll with his collabs. i also like the one he did with clark originals

di ko trip yan, mas dun ako sa simpleng style pero may dating  ;D

Buti pa kayo may sapatos. I only have pair of adidas rubber shoes, Fila running shoes at ska isang Chucks :|

some old proverb:

"I cried because I had no shoes until I saw a child with no feet"

As you mature and get more means, shoes are a worthwhile investment. A pair of jeans in a good fit, a plain white shirt (it helps if you try to be a fit person) and an excellent pair of shoes will make you look a million bucks. Try the same outfit with mediocre shoes and your everything takes a nosedive.

So, you guys know where to find these?
They're waterproof and made of rubber.

Used to have pair of sneakers pero simula nasira I started keeping leathers.

Got pairs of Military boots converted into mid cut boots.
2 pairs of chukkas or commonly known as desert boots.
2 Pairs of black dress shoes. One oxford and the other one is bluchers.
A pair of brown oxford dress shoes with medallion toes.
A pair of black brogued bluchers.

Will add more basta leather.  :D

I've promised myself not to buy any rip offs anymore. They cost less, like a quarter of the cost, but can't last that long. I'm trying to commit to buy new pairs every calendar quarter... kung di aatakihin ng kakuriputan.