shoes shoes shoes :)

Started by toffer, October 02, 2008, 11:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
i prefer this yoda... it has the same elements as the classic clark's wallabee and visvim FBT

......mas ok ung shoes na pic na post ni hiei kesa kay angelo.....

Quote from: Francis-J. on December 25, 2009, 08:22:08 PM
i opted for the much cheaper toms shoes na lang.

How much yung toms shoes? and san ka nakabili..
I don't have much shoes kasi more on splippers ako..

1 Nike Free
1 Zara White shoes
1 Paul Smith
1 Gola
1 Umbro

speaking of shoes, saan magandang bumili ng leather shoes na pang-grad? :) i'll be wearing barong with sablay, not the usual toga ah. :)

Quote from: kim on March 23, 2010, 02:09:16 AM
speaking of shoes, saan magandang bumili ng leather shoes na pang-grad? :) i'll be wearing barong with sablay, not the usual toga ah. :)

if you were to buy a new pair, just think of something which you can use once you move on to working...
depends sa style..
depends sa budget..

.....try mo kickers ok ung leather shoes nila.....

haha astig.. try Traffic Shoes... nung gumraduate din ako, dun ako bumili haha wala lang.. sino speaker ninyo sa UP ngayon?  :P  :P  :P

hmm who wants an Onitsuka Mexico 66? size 28 (japanese size) / 10 (usa)

Quote from: angelo on March 25, 2010, 12:17:15 PM
hmm who wants an Onitsuka Mexico 66? size 28 (japanese size) / 10 (usa)

how does it look like?

hahabol lang..lolz..ahaha!!

akin naman.. 4 ang sapatos ko.. [ 1 rubber 3 sneaks..]
pero sa 4 na yat isa lang ginagamit ko yung low cut na levis ko lang..pang malling
gusto ko mag collect ng shoes..kaso poor lang ako e..la pambili..ahahha!!

i posted this in the main website as a reply to the shoes blog article, but i wanted to report it here since it's appropriate naman... hehehe!!!

how many shoes do i have? hmmm... i have 5 pairs of sneakers (3 nikes, 1 gola, 1 k-swiss), 4 leather shoes (2 black leather slip ons, 1 dark brown slip on, 1 tan slip on, 1 beige moccasin), 1 pair of havs (green and yellow brazil), and 1 thong-type crocs slip ons

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have a couple of favorites...
a) Pedro
b) Sledgers (they have a store in MOA, and i think they also sell them in Rest-o-Run stores)
c) Wade (stylish, but very boorish looking heels that don't seem to match the shoe overall; you just need to be picky in this store; love their bags though)
d) Hush Puppies (comfy classic)

i go for florsheim and ermengildo zegna if i want classier dress shoes... but who goes for those when you're on a budget, right? besides, there are more affordable alternatives.

in terms of style, i go more for slip-ons and moccasins. easier when you're on the go, plus they're generally comfy. boat shoes are currently in vogue, but i'm not partial to it.

style wise — i go for plainer looking shoes that have leather work (cuts and engraving) or mixed tones (leather and suede mixes) as opposed to those clunky looking metal things attached to them. for one thing, it makes the shoe look tacky. second, you don't want those things rusting and damaging your shoe in the long run.

men are supposed to have plainer looking shoes. they're cool, and have a greater masculine appeal. i guess since men wear pants most of the time, we don't get to show off most of the shoe... we just need to make sure what's shown stands out, right?

i agree with the author when he mentions that men buy shoes as a necessity... but it's the kind of necessity that makes a bold statement about who we are. it should fit our personality and our way of life.

Quote from: hyprmanic on March 28, 2010, 04:16:50 PM

i go for florsheim and ermengildo zegna if i want classier dress shoes... but who goes for those when you're on a budget, right? besides, there are more affordable alternatives.

in terms of style, i go more for slip-ons and moccasins. easier when you're on the go, plus they're generally comfy. boat shoes are currently in vogue, but i'm not partial to it.

so true - would also throw in kenneth cole or bally.

boat shoes equal to plimsoles? but yes, these are getting trendier everyday.

Quote from: angelo on March 28, 2010, 10:39:17 PM
Quote from: hyprmanic on March 28, 2010, 04:16:50 PM

so true - would also throw in kenneth cole or bally.

boat shoes equal to plimsoles? but yes, these are getting trendier everyday.

nope... plimsoles = canvas shoes... do you still remember the old school perry topsider's from the 80's? they're making a huge comeback now (considering the 80's is pretty much the in thing now). here's a picture...

... and yeah... how can i forget kenneth cole, right? i love their slip-ons ^^. i used to have a bally, but i remember not wanting to wear them much since they seemed so dated. i think i should check their website out hehehe!

Quote from: hyprmanic on March 29, 2010, 07:42:11 AM

nope... plimsoles = canvas shoes... do you still remember the old school perry topsider's from the 80's? they're making a huge comeback now (considering the 80's is pretty much the in thing now). here's a picture...

... and yeah... how can i forget kenneth cole, right? i love their slip-ons ^^. i used to have a bally, but i remember not wanting to wear them much since they seemed so dated. i think i should check their website out hehehe!

yes remember them well. i see men wearing it with white shorts. looks so brit and soo gay. but yes they are fashionable enough for casual and leisure activities.

basically uso na ang mga footwear na walang socks.