shoes shoes shoes :)

Started by toffer, October 02, 2008, 11:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
hahaha!!! well i guess it depends on what the guy wears as a top. kung tipong muscle shirt, white shorts then boat shoes... oh yeah... that kinda screams gay ^^p

yup. i like wearing canvas shoes with no socks too. pero super ingat lang ako kasi pawisin paa ko; foot powder is always a must. but ankle high socks are always nice too ^^

you can always remedy it with a foot powder/spray.

back on topic - have any of you seen the pacman trainers? quite rare this time as people have succumbed to the marketing ploy. but is it really worth it? i think the very first one last year was a lot better...

regular chucks or the regular jack purcells?

may kaibigan akong kumpleto ang pacman set. the first one is the most sought after (released during pacquiao-hatton fight)... only 200pairs were made. 100 were reserved fom pacman's consumption then the rest is for the lucky few. kausap ko lang kaibigan ko kanina who regularly visit his brother sa US. naka-swerte sya ng unang pacman trainers na umakyat ng $1,000 pero nakuha nya ng $300...

is it worth it? definitely depends on who you talk to, kung nike afficionado like him yes! it's a bargain for a highly collectible pair.

chucks or purcells? it doesn't matter as long as they are cons x varvatos collab :)

Quote from: hiei on March 29, 2010, 04:32:54 PM
may kaibigan akong kumpleto ang pacman set. the first one is the most sought after (released during pacquiao-hatton fight)... only 200pairs were made. 100 were reserved fom pacman's consumption then the rest is for the lucky few. kausap ko lang kaibigan ko kanina who regularly visit his brother sa US. naka-swerte sya ng unang pacman trainers na umakyat ng $1,000 pero nakuha nya ng $300...

is it worth it? definitely depends on who you talk to, kung nike afficionado like him yes! it's a bargain for a highly collectible pair.

chucks or purcells? it doesn't matter as long as they are cons x varvatos collab :)

the day they were selling it, somebody was selling me his number for only 2,000 pesos. + price of the shoe, its almost the same. i think, 259 pairs.

yung ngayon nagkakaubusan but i saw a nike branch which still has my size. iniisip ko tuloy kung bibilhin ko pa.

Quote from: angelo on March 29, 2010, 10:20:33 PM
Quote from: hiei on March 29, 2010, 04:32:54 PM

the day they were selling it, somebody was selling me his number for only 2,000 pesos. + price of the shoe, its almost the same. i think, 259 pairs.

yung ngayon nagkakaubusan but i saw a nike branch which still has my size. iniisip ko tuloy kung bibilhin ko pa.

tol, that's a bargain if we're talking about the same shoes. tatlong nike trainers na ang nalabas since the hatton fight.

the most coveted and the first release was the one i was talking about:

Boxing phenom and arguably the world's greatest pound for pound fighter, the Filipino community's favorite son Manny "Pac-Man" Pacquiao is in the works to release a special version of the Air Trainer 1. The shoe is more performance driven and combines red and yellow on the upper. A Pacquiao logo is also seen on the heel. With a fight looming at the beginning of next month, Pacquiao fandom and excitement is at a definite pinnacle. A release date is set for May 2nd with 200 pairs created. 100 pairs will be given to Manny as friends & family giveaways while the rest will be retailed through UNDFTD, Fatlace, Niketown SF and Las Vegas.

2nd nike trainer was release during cotto fight, eto pila ito last year.  still limited run pero mas marami sa 200 pairs ng 1st gen

3rd pacquiao trainer (for the clottey fight) regular release na lang nagkalat sa web.

we are not talking about the same shoe. i was referring to the 2nd pic but in reference to hatton's fight, they came out with 259 pairs black and white color that glows in the dark. this one i lined up for too but my number was only good for a shirt (if im not mistaken the very first PAC-MAN KNOWS type of shirts) which is also glow in the dark.

talking about the first pic nike trainer 1, yep that is the pacman shoe that i soo liked. pumila din ako sa boni high for that pero 49 pairs lang pala ang available! kung nagagawa ng Nike na maglabas ulit ng mga 90's shoes and the jordan brand all over again, sana gawin nila ulit to for the pacman trainers. 

i like the blue and red ones... they're very me... hehehe ^^p

angelo,

kunin mo na! yup, that's pacquiao light's out trainer that glows in the dark. sa atin lang ata yan lumabas. sa lahat ng nilabas na pacquiao trainer yan ang pinakagusto ko :D

yes, re: the first pacquiao trainer na 200pairs... 49 pairs lang sa pinas, 51 pairs sa US and the remaining 100 pairs bahala na si pacman mamigay :D

......ok din pala mga shoes ni pacman.....gusto ko ung 2nd pic ni hiei.....ung mas maraming blue tapos red

i really like the first pic. red and gold!

im so into nike dunks right now, pero sa states lang talaga meron un, meron din sa ukay

Quote from: jeckkk on March 30, 2010, 11:07:07 PM
im so into nike dunks right now, pero sa states lang talaga meron un, meron din sa ukay

.....ang ayaw ko lang sa nike dunks you check mark nya tagos hanggang likod....nawawala o nadidistort yung original logo nya....

ok lng sakin, kc ung style would already speak up na nike talaga un.. ;D

Quote from: van on March 30, 2010, 09:15:58 PM
i really like the first pic. red and gold!

amen.

Quote from: jeckkk on March 30, 2010, 11:07:07 PM

pag tiyagaan mo na lang yung mga lowcut na meron dito. hehe

......meron din dito sa mideast ng mga nike dunks pero ung pacman trainers wala.....