Ano Suot mo kapag pupunta ka sa Mall?

Started by Dumont, May 08, 2009, 05:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
same here with some of the guys. Shorts, shirt and slippers.

ngayon nahihilig akong naka body fit na sando lang kahit san ako magpunta. pero i wear cardigans pag sobrang lamig!

I agree with you. I don't think naman that people should SUPER dress up when it comes to going sa mall. But that doesn't mean that you shouldn't make an effort to look good. I think a simple polo, shorts, and loafers would make a good outfit for going sa mall. Kayo?

As for me I enjoy dressing up in retro attire! Brings me back to my favorite era of all time, the 70s!! Bell Bottoms, a printed shirt and a good pair of boots is my personal style!  :) I actually found a great selection of boots online and bought one for myself! Have you guys heard of Zalora?

Depende sa gagawin sa mall.
Usually walking shorts/cargo shorts + t-shirt/polo shirt + slippers.
Pag manonood ng sine or may imemeet, pants + tshirt + sneakers.

Plain tees paired with jeans or shorts.

I am going to put an effort to look stylish and relaxed/casual if going to the mall. The mall is not the place to look like you're going to party and go clubbing. It's a mall.

Oh wow! There's someone with the same last name as me! What a coincidence. :) Yes, I agree with you. People shouldn't dress as if they're going clubbing if just going to the mall. There's a fine line between dressing stylishly but casually to dressing provocatively, not unless it's night time and they really have plans to head out after wards. I don't know, that's just what I think.

Huh? What are you talking about? ;D No one in this thread has the same last name as you woman! You must be lost! But anyway, I totally agree with you on that! You can still be stylish in the mall but in a more laid back way which is why I wear my trusty elephant jeans with a tight fit shirt to make things more casual yet still very me, retro! Keep on rockin and rollin! :)

shorts,plain shirt at slippers minsan shoes..

Haha I try to dress well wherever I go kahit sa nearby grocery lang. You'll never know kasi who you'll bump into or who you'll meet. Clothes don't make the man but they do leave a heavy impression  8)

If it's just me usually short sleeve button downs, khaki shorts and Chuck Taylors/Sperrys. As much as I would like to wear jeans regularly hindi ko kaya in Philippine weather. I only wear jeans during night events.

yung tipikal pambahay.
sando, short, slippers

as long as ndi ka agaw atensyon sa iba, though kadalasan ng mga guys dito sa pinas laging nka maong pants and polo shirts pag nasa mall