LACTACYD as facial cleanser

Started by ramillav, May 16, 2009, 09:36:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
May nagsabi sa akin na Lactacyd can be used to wash your face, because, here's the catch, if it washes down the most sensitive part of the woman, and good it does, then it can wash any part of the body...? Do buy it?

if im not mistaken, gamot ang lactacyd gets the thing down there to  become dry. which paved the way for phcare to prosper in the market, kaya lagi nila sinasabi na ph balanced sila.

anyway, naalala ko rin may facial cleanser talaga na available na lactacyd ang brand.

No way hahaha pwedi bang iba na lang... baka mangamoy ako  :o

Quote from: angelo on May 16, 2009, 11:50:23 PM
if im not mistaken, gamot ang lactacyd gets the thing down there to  become dry. which paved the way for phcare to prosper in the market, kaya lagi nila sinasabi na ph balanced sila.

anyway, naalala ko rin may facial cleanser talaga na available na lactacyd ang brand.
tama! meron talagang lactacyd na ginagamit as facial clenaser.  ung kulay blue. the pink one is the feminine wash.

nagulat naman ako sa topic hehe. seryoso ba to?

baka brand name nga lang yun.

they use the same brand, with very similar packaging. Yep, Francis, the only difference is color, aside from packaging details.
panget lang dito, if you get to pick out the wrong color or you miss out the details on the packaging, IMAGINE THE HORROR of what you put into your face...  ;D

Quote from: angelo on May 17, 2009, 11:31:40 PM
they use the same brand, with very similar packaging. Yep, Francis, the only difference is color, aside from packaging details.
panget lang dito, if you get to pick out the wrong color or you miss out the details on the packaging, IMAGINE THE HORROR of what you put into your face...  ;D

tama. One of my officemates kid me that she'll smell me to find out if I'm ph-balanced ha ha ha after the talk about that one.

haha kakatawa naman to. didn't know na meron pala ang lactacyd na ganon.

Quote from: ramillav on May 18, 2009, 03:15:47 AM
Quote from: angelo on May 17, 2009, 11:31:40 PM

tama. One of my officemates kid me that she'll smell me to find out if I'm ph-balanced ha ha ha after the talk about that one.

I agree, packaging lang ang iba and yung scent, but the chemicals.... THE SAME. You read the label, parehong pareho... kaya if your mom or your sister is using it, then makigamit ka na rin... hehehe. Amoy rosas ka pa. lolz

haha...sobrang natawa ako kay kilo..AMOY ROSAS talag e noh?

Quote from: bratpak on June 10, 2009, 08:52:34 AM
haha...sobrang natawa ako kay kilo..AMOY ROSAS talag e noh?

uhm di ba ganun yung scent..???

@esjay: bat mo alam ang amoy?na-try mo na?

it just occured to me right now that the smell of the lactacyd
used as facial wash is the same as the scent of
cetaphil oily skin cleanser. kakabili ko lang ng cetaphil oily skin cleanser
a few days ago
and pag amoy ko alam ko naamoy ko na dati ung scent nya.
lactacyd nga pala kaamoy nya.

wala lang. just sharing.

OT: may amoy yung ceta oily skin cleanser??

Meron na ba ditong gumawa nyan???sabihin nyo kung kuminis kayo...para try din namin..hehehe