WHAT I LEARNED FROM...

Started by joshgroban, May 23, 2013, 11:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
kayo na bahalang magdugtong kung saan kayo natututo o kelan basta you learn something...
ako as i watched the Movie GATSBY i learned that even if you are the wealthiest and seems like have everything in this world but if you cant have your one true love...it will be useless.... also what you sow is what you reap....

I used to have a poor best friend and I was able to see a lot of crap of what he did. Our neighbors are also poor and they teach their children around age 4 or 5, how to say foul languages (tang ina mo!, gago!). I also observe that some of them, steal items, they even stole my ladder. Poor people are also good in adultery bearing them with more poor children and lots of public scandal. They also kill each other which is good. Some of them killed a middle class friend of mine.

So what can I say, I learned from the poor that you should avoid communicating in them as they only bring forth sinful and painful things.

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on May 24, 2013, 08:25:56 AM
I used to have a poor best friend and I was able to see a lot of crap of what he did. Our neighbors are also poor and they teach their children around age 4 or 5, how to say foul languages (tang ina mo!, gago!). I also observe that some of them, steal items, they even stole my ladder. Poor people are also good in adultery bearing them with more poor children and lots of public scandal. They also kill each other which is good. Some of them killed a middle class friend of mine.

So what can I say, I learned from the poor that you should avoid communicating in them as they only bring forth sinful and painful things.

i think not all the poor are like that... only those who are poor from within in their spirit...

anyways i learned something from hangover the movie part 3.... bukod sa sumakit ang tyan ko katatawa... kahit gano kasama ang isang tao may part sa buhay nya na naghahanap pa rin sya ng totoong kaibigan.... at gaano pa kaworst ang kaibigan mo mamahalin mo pa rin talaga even yung mga pangit nyang ugali.... kahit ilang beses pa nyang ulit ulitin yun ...kahit nakakapikon na... ang pagkakataon at forgiveness ay ibibigay mo pa rin believing that someday magbabago rin sya....

ang isang bagay na para sayo... minsan kahit di mo ipaglaban sayo pa rin...basta alam mo na sincere ka at di ka nagpapaimpress lang...

Quote from: joshgroban on May 30, 2013, 11:52:45 PM
Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on May 24, 2013, 08:25:56 AM

i think not all the poor are like that... only those who are poor from within in their spirit...

anyways i learned something from hangover the movie part 3.... bukod sa sumakit ang tyan ko katatawa... kahit gano kasama ang isang tao may part sa buhay nya na naghahanap pa rin sya ng totoong kaibigan.... at gaano pa kaworst ang kaibigan mo mamahalin mo pa rin talaga even yung mga pangit nyang ugali.... kahit ilang beses pa nyang ulit ulitin yun ...kahit nakakapikon na... ang pagkakataon at forgiveness ay ibibigay mo pa rin believing that someday magbabago rin sya....

yeah, poverty is spirit..eh ung cell leader(church mentor) ko nga eh, nangungupahan lang eh, pero techie din siya...it's a matter of preference din yan, on how you live

natutunan ko na huwag masyado umasa/maghabol sa mga bagay na hinahangad...Put God First and everything follows....(matt 6:33)

waiting for something... is patience ...just be still and know that He is God

what i learned from the members of this group is to be open to each other's life experiences and journey with them, in order to understand the questions that i have of my own.

What I learned from my being AWOL is to enjoy life and you can be successful in life without your so-called diploma... But it'll depend on what your passion is/are. (I'm not saying that education is not important, what I'm trying to say is you can learn and achieve something great even if you're not inside the premises of your alma mater)

Quote from: superosmdummi on March 13, 2014, 12:34:55 PM
What I learned from my being AWOL is to enjoy life and you can be successful in life without your so-called diploma... But it'll depend on what your passion is/are. (I'm not saying that education is not important, what I'm trying to say is you can learn and achieve something great even if you're not inside the premises of your alma mater)

awol from studies? why naman?

What I learned from an ex is to always trust my instincts.

Quote from: mervs on March 13, 2014, 07:19:06 PM
Quote from: superosmdummi on March 13, 2014, 12:34:55 PM
H
awol from studies? why naman?

I am planning to transfer schools and shift to another course apparently yung school n yun tumatanggap lang tuwing first sem.

life is that there has to be a balance even in our spiritual life..never ever forget to feed our soul