Men's Fashion & Self-Improvement > Health, Body and Fitness

MAITIM NA SINGIT: ano ang solusyon?

(1/2) > >>

richnault:
ano ang dapat gawin sa maitim na singit? any products? regimens? what's the real cause kung bakit most of us maitim ang singit? have you tried a product to whiten your singit? may home remedies kaya?

miggymontenegro:

--- Quote from: richnault on July 23, 2013, 02:51:29 PM ---ano ang dapat gawin sa maitim na singit? any products? regimens? what's the real cause kung bakit most of us maitim ang singit? have you tried a product to whiten your singit? may home remedies kaya?

--- End quote ---

well maitim na singit means dati ka mataba or nakakamot mo singit mo, parang ganun.
ang solution to that is Gluta-C inderarm and bikini gel.
it cost 250 yata at any leading stores nationwide.
i can guarantee it will work. napaputi nito ang kapatid ko. alam kong mapapauti ka din nun.
hope it helps.

Lanchie:
It's also when the folded skin rub each other.

Also whitening products vary in effect. So find one that you're comfortable with.

richnault:
what about using exfoliant solution like maxipeel to the groin area? i know each body part has different types of skin... will it work?hehe

marvinofthefaintsmile:

--- Quote from: richnault on July 28, 2013, 04:27:28 PM ---what about using exfoliant solution like maxipeel to the groin area? i know each body part has different types of skin... will it work?hehe

--- End quote ---

it is made for the face.. not for the groin.. I think it might have some unknown side effects if you use it there.. better if you can consult a dermatologist, sigurado ka na.. mas-wais pa ang paggamit mo ng pera. why if bumili ka nun tapos hindi gumana? sayang ang pera ko pinambili sa maxipeel, sa pagkain sana, nabusog pa ako..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version