MAITIM NA SINGIT: ano ang solusyon?

Started by richnault, July 23, 2013, 02:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
ano ang dapat gawin sa maitim na singit? any products? regimens? what's the real cause kung bakit most of us maitim ang singit? have you tried a product to whiten your singit? may home remedies kaya?

Quote from: richnault on July 23, 2013, 02:51:29 PM
ano ang dapat gawin sa maitim na singit? any products? regimens? what's the real cause kung bakit most of us maitim ang singit? have you tried a product to whiten your singit? may home remedies kaya?

well maitim na singit means dati ka mataba or nakakamot mo singit mo, parang ganun.
ang solution to that is Gluta-C inderarm and bikini gel.
it cost 250 yata at any leading stores nationwide.
i can guarantee it will work. napaputi nito ang kapatid ko. alam kong mapapauti ka din nun.
hope it helps.

It's also when the folded skin rub each other.

Also whitening products vary in effect. So find one that you're comfortable with.

what about using exfoliant solution like maxipeel to the groin area? i know each body part has different types of skin... will it work?hehe

Quote from: richnault on July 28, 2013, 04:27:28 PM
what about using exfoliant solution like maxipeel to the groin area? i know each body part has different types of skin... will it work?hehe

it is made for the face.. not for the groin.. I think it might have some unknown side effects if you use it there.. better if you can consult a dermatologist, sigurado ka na.. mas-wais pa ang paggamit mo ng pera. why if bumili ka nun tapos hindi gumana? sayang ang pera ko pinambili sa maxipeel, sa pagkain sana, nabusog pa ako..

after that last reply from me... i tried maxipeel... at nagpeel xa... it worked, it lightened up to two shades... but it's a really painful process... ang hapdi... but may nakapagsabi sakin na kung maitim talaga ang singit mo, iitim din daw yan after few months na napaputi mo... which i don't reli believe, kasi we are not born having darker skin tone in the groin area kumpara sa other parts natin dba... tingnan neu ang mga babies, pantay diba?

I would recommend cocoa butter lotion from Vaseline or any other brands, and also lose some weight, the primary cause of dark groin area is the rubbing of the skin on that area. Maxipeel and other exfoliants are too harsh for the skin. You can also use Tretinoin cream .025 or .05 along with the lotion i mentioned earlier to avoid too much peeling. Tretinoin is better in cream form rather that in liquid form (ex. Maxipeel).

QUESTION PO..

Ano po ba dapat gawin if nasunog yung singit because of maxipeel solution #1?? Any advice po?