Nagsisimba ka ba?

Started by Dumont, May 18, 2009, 03:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
try ko ulit magsimba mamaya kahit puyat ..
pagkagaling sa GK  ;)

Guys, It's Sunday. Let's give thanks to our maker...

i have the habbit of attending mass early morning (7am)

Para matapos na agad!

i think most of us go to church out of habit.
because nainstill lang satin na parents natin.
well, opinion lang.

ako tagal ko na di nagsisimba.
wala pa atang 5 beses ako nagsimba sa taon na to.

Quote from: Francis-J. on June 21, 2009, 06:45:01 PM
i think most of us go to church out of habit.
because nainstill lang satin na parents natin.
well, opinion lang.

ako tagal ko na di nagsisimba.
wala pa atang 5 beses ako nagsimba sa taon na to.

OT: any plans kiko na maging consistent muli sa pagsimba every sunday?

meron naman.
don't worry, magsisimba rin naman ako.
can't say lang when.

kahit na na-instill kung ayaw mo na, hindi ka na rin magsisimba.
the fact na ginagawan mo ng time and effort, then its a practice din out of goodwill.. sa akin lang naamn...

Ako I go to church kasi It is my obligation as a Christian to allot a time for the Prime Mover. It is not because nakagawian ko na or kasi sinanay ako. It is out of goodwill and respect for the Sabbath day.

Is it really an obligation? Di ba pag sinabing obligation, it is somewhat a forced thingy? parang oblige ka... parang negative dating haha sorry ah.. tanong lang po...

or Going to mass should be some sort of willingness,,, parang you are happy that you've had your Sunday mass, rather than, you accomplished your Sunday-obligation...

parang OT..
guys, your thoughts please?

OT
Quote from: Dumont on June 22, 2009, 12:24:07 PM
Is it really an obligation? Di ba pag sinabing obligation, it is somewhat a forced thingy? parang oblige ka... parang negative dating haha sorry ah.. tanong lang po...

or Going to mass should be some sort of willingness,,, parang you are happy that you've had your Sunday mass, rather than, you accomplished your Sunday-obligation...

parang OT..
:

Indeed, an obligation. I don't wanna sound preachy here but if you are going to read your catechism (for Catholics) it is really an obligation. Not as an obligation that you know (secular term) but as an obligation for the church (eccleciastical term). Meaning, it is our responsibility as baptized Christians to go to church on Sundays, as an act of thanksgiving and recognition to our Prime Mover. We can say that we can give thanks or just say a prayer wherever we want (even not going to the church). Precisely we can, but as what I have said it is our MORAL obligation still to visit the church on SUNDAYS. Just Sundays, an hour every week. as Catholics, we have our own guide for worship. Just like the JEWS, like the ORTHODOX church, like THE Q'ran. But, this obligation, should not be felt as a FORCEFUL obligation, but to be felt as an obligation for our Maker. Not for our own satisfaction though but to remind us that we have accepted the Christian faith.

Quote from: esjayemgeez on June 22, 2009, 12:50:36 PM
OT
Quote from: Dumont on June 22, 2009, 12:24:07 PM

parang OT..
:

Indeed, an obligation. I don't wanna sound preachy here but if you are going to read your catechism (for Catholics) it is really an obligation. Not as an obligation that you know (secular term) but as an obligation for the church (eccleciastica term). Meaning, it is our responsibility as baptized Christians to go to church on Sundays, as an act of thanksgiving and recognition to our Prime Mover. We can say that we can give thanks or just say a prayer wherever we want (even not going to the church). Precisely we can, but as what I have said it is our MORAL obligation still to visit the church on SUNDAYS. Just Sundays, an hour every week. as Catholics, we have our own guide for worship. Just like the JEWS, like the ORTHODOX church, like THE Q'ran. But, this obligation, should not be felt as a FORCEFUL obligation, but to be felt as an obligation for our Maker. Not for our own satisfaction though but to remind us that we have accepted the Christian faith.

thanks for this... :)

One last thing, before I forget. Going to church is also socialization. Even, joining religions. As human beings we are social creatures. During Sundays, (supposedly) we need to talk to our fellow parishioners not only to cultivate our spiritual needs but also to cultivate our relationship with them. It is an opportunity to celebrate life. But unfortunately, the said act is now slowly fading now. After the mass, we just all leave and that's it. We don't even give a genuine smile to our fellow worshippers. Sad, but true. Think about it...

that's why RELIGION truly ENSLAVES people.. that's why I'll never believe in religion..

ako super tagal na akong di nagsisimba.. huli akong nagsimba nung last year ata, All Souls Day..

I still pray and believe in God though.. ^_^

Quote from: Ultraman Pao on June 22, 2009, 11:56:36 PM
that's why RELIGION truly ENSLAVES people.. that's why I'll never believe in religion..

ako super tagal na akong di nagsisimba.. huli akong nagsimba nung last year ata, All Souls Day..

ditto.  ;D

Quote from: GELOGELOGELO on June 24, 2009, 02:34:32 PM
Quote from: Ultraman Pao on June 22, 2009, 11:56:36 PM

ditto.  ;D

nice to know that brotha yo.. ^_^