2 by 3 haircut

Started by DuanneJamis, August 24, 2013, 07:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Good Day to all! I am Jamis, a 4th year H.S. student here in Malabon. I study in a Catholic School. The only prescribed haircut for us is the 2 by 3 haircut. I like the looks of it but it seems hard to style with wax and or clay. Is there a way of having the said haircut,be able to style it easily, and of course without violating the school's rules?

Thanks!!!

sadly, you just have to tough it up.. Just wait until you are in college to have ur hair style back..

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on August 27, 2013, 02:45:26 PM
sadly, you just have to tough it up.. Just wait until you are in college to have ur hair style back..

agree ako sa kapatid ko. :)

Quote from: miggymontenegro on August 27, 2013, 08:36:50 PM

agree ako sa kapatid ko. :)

yeah brotha!

Quote from: DuanneJamis on August 24, 2013, 07:21:25 PM
Good Day to all! I am Jamis, a 4th year H.S. student here in Malabon. I study in a Catholic School. The only prescribed haircut for us is the 2 by 3 haircut. I like the looks of it but it seems hard to style with wax and or clay. Is there a way of having the said haircut,be able to style it easily, and of course without violating the school's rules?

Thanks!!!

4x5 mo na yan at gawin mong military!
Hinde naman nila sinabi na hinde mo puwedeng paliitin di ba?
Ayaw lang naman nila ng long haired.

Been there, done that... same exact spot where school requires 2x3 haircut. I did the same thing as what kilo 1000 had suggested of tighter sides but not necessary high and tight na parang marines.
Ngayon para contemporary for high school student tell youbstylist or barber to have your sides shaved and the top styled quiff.... similar hairstyle ni nick wooster... search the web and he has cult following.

^alam ko, bawal ang may bigote at balbas sa high school.. yung ka-klasmeyt ko nun, inukaan ang kanyang bigote.

high schoolno choice ka talaga sa hair cut... sa barbers ang the best magpagupit sa mga ganyang cut

-
Same here! I advice u  as a student u have to follow the rules and regulation of ur school,

awww ang harsh naman nung inukaan ang bigote

Hello! college na ako! haha Alam ba sa barbero ang term na "quiff" haha And pwede na ba sa top ng ~ 3inches yung length ng hair? Thanks

Kung old school barbero, tell them you want pompadour style ng 50s rockabilly but with high and tight fade sa sides to get the neo quiff look. Otherwise, just go to titan makati at alam ng barbero doon.

Well Nagpagupit na ako ng parang kay Nick Wooster problem lang kung paano istystyle wto achive yung swoop back sa sides and yung quiff nga :D Thanks

Ano bang tawag sa ganyang gupit ni Nick Wooster? Dami kong nakikitang ganyan. Gusto ko i-try. Pero sa old school barbero lang ako nagpapagupit e.

Bring a picture. Magegets naman nila agad yan.