why

what is your prepared brief
1 (50%)
what do you want
0 (0%)
do you know michael cinco
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

good am . we're having a short survey about men's underwear and our primary target market are those discreet men, then secondarily "real men" the idea is " michael cinco a filipino international designer for clothes created the 'first Elegant' underwear for trendy,fashionable and sophisticated men. worth 800php per piece" if you were one of the buyer will you patronize it? and why ? if you don't mind sir. what brand of underwear do you prepare?

guys pls answer me :( this is for academic purposes :(

selling underwear here in the philippines is a good business. However, the philippines is a third world country. The price of the underwear should be affordable for the masses. I think P800 price for a brief is stiff. It's almost the same price as a pair of jeans. Plus, you need to establish yourself and be known in the philippines first before you upgrade the price to premium.

For the brand, I wear bench, no fear, warren, hanes, mossimo, penshoppe, and CK.

reprice the brief for around P150-300.

Quote from: ken08jk on October 04, 2013, 07:39:06 AM
good am . we're having a short survey about men's underwear and our primary target market are those discreet men, then secondarily "real men" the idea is " michael cinco a filipino international designer for clothes created the 'first Elegant' underwear for trendy,fashionable and sophisticated men. worth 800php per piece" if you were one of the buyer will you patronize it? and why ? if you don't mind sir. what brand of underwear do you prepare?

800 pesos per piece? Nope. I go for $40 for 6 for a cheap one.
You hardly see underwear and guys usually avoid looking at them. And if sex is their main objective, they would usually try to take it off asap.

And usually in the Philippines, it is the women who buy the underwear.
Medyo tight yung target market mo.
The metrosexual guy is a bit rare and placing it high end is a bit harder too.You're going against Calvin Klein which is well established.

800php/piece is costly
straight men naman ndi maxado nagiinvest sa mamahaling undies eh

the "modern guys" ang market ng makukulay at branded na undies but still considers the price

- What do you mean by "prepared briefs"?
-?
-Yes, Michael is a friend's friend.