5 people you would like to meet (Dead or Alive) and why?

Started by moimoi, January 16, 2014, 02:29:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
1. Bob Marley- My idol!  :)
2. Pope Francis- very brave and I like the way he leads and how he's changing RC...
3. Amy Winehouse- fan niya ako.
4. Kaye Abad- sana!!! Super crush ko to eh since AngTv days pa!  :D
5. Winona Ryder- Prettiest/sexiest para saken  ;D

1. The Beatles (counted as 4 ba sila or as 1 lang?) - I wanted to thank them for bringing the musicality in me. Been listening to them since as I was a kinder.
2. Michael Jackson - idol.
3. Hugh Jackman - idol din.
4. Megan Young - Crush ko.
5. Charice/Jake Zyrus - para personal ko syang makukutusan.

Five People I'd Love To Meet

1. Anna Kendrick - I love her sense of humor. I'd ask her to sing for me. We probably would enjoy talking to each other. I mean, if she's as witty as she is on Twitter.

2. Jennifer Lawrence - she is hilarious! I adore women who have a sense of humor and she's one of those who I find very, very fun to be with. Not to mention very beautiful.

3. J. K. Rowling - I'm a Potterhead. Of course I'd want to meet her and dig into that writer brain of hers. I want to listen to her telling me stories about HP and how she was able to piece together this literary magic.

4. Jose Rizal - I want to know what fuels him. I want to hear his stories. I want to feel the passion he had for the country. I want to ask if he really meant for us to submit instead of fight for our own independence and why he thinks so.

5. Both grandmas - I still cry everytime I think about them and my not having a chance to be with them and spend more time before they passed away. No matter how many years have past, I still feel awful.

Quote from: bokalto on August 04, 2017, 02:30:57 PM

5. Charice/Jake Zyrus - para personal ko syang makukutusan.
this made my day!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

1. Yung lolo ko nung bata pa sya. Kukutusan ko rin.  ;D ;D

2. Jesus Christ. Gusto ko ng ma-settle ang katotohanan: Is he black?

3. Genghis Khan. Curious ako anong sistema ng mga Mongols. Hopefully he won't chop my head off.  :D :D :D

4. Friedrich Nietzsche. I wanna meet the man and just talk to him about his stuff. And then tell him how his ideas were wrongfully used by his sister to fuel Nazism.

5. Ron Paul. The man that changed my life.

1. Former President Marcos - I don’t wanna start a debate here but I want to ask him questions and want to see “it” myself. Ay wait, the latter is more of time travel pala. Lol

2. Simone Simons - one of the hottest female vocalists in metal music. Like her voice too!

3. Tuomas Holopainen - one of my favorite musicians/composers! I want to spend a day with him in his cabin and talk about music and his ideas!

4. Freddie Mercury - definitely my most favorite male singer! I want to know his inspirations and all the stories behind the songs he wrote.

5. Anne Frank - One of the victims during the Holocaust in the 1940’s! I don’t want to talk about the bitter past but I just wanted to see her in person and give her a hug.

gusto ko rin gawin to. Para lang ma-settle ang issue. At para lumabas na ang *tunay na katotohanan*.
Quote from: bugnutin99 on December 17, 2017, 01:26:28 PM
1. Former President Marcos - I don't wanna start a debate here but I want to ask him questions and want to see "it" myself. Ay wait, the latter is more of time travel pala. Lol