your bathroom rules:

Started by angelo, June 28, 2009, 09:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
for sure may mga rules kayo sa mga ibang taong gumagamit ng bathroom... it has to be (what)?

Quote from: david on June 30, 2009, 06:56:28 PM
anong rules? sample?

kunwari yung toilet paper must be over rather than under (if you get what i mean)
toilet seat must be always clean, no spots of urine, no pubic hair etc.
always flush after use
soaps / shampoo are placed back on the rack and not left on the floor

these type of rules... hehe

Quote from: Kilo 1000 on June 30, 2009, 08:20:03 PM
1. Wash your hands before leaving the room
2. Clean your mess on the floor especially if its wet
3. You may vomit/puke/retch on the toilet if you need to but DO NOT MISS.
4. You cannot sleep inside the bathroom
5. Reading inside is allowed if there is no line waiting outside.
6. You cannot share used towels, but you can ask for a clean one.
7. NO SEX INSIDE THE BATHROOM, I DO NOT EVEN CARE IF ITS TO TAKE REVENGE ON YOUR BOYFRIEND/LOVER/GIRLFRIEND! AND NO YOU CANNOT USE MY BED. GET OUT!
8. Always leave the exhaust open after using the bathroom.
9. You may use the soap, shampoo, conditioner, and toilet paper. You do not have to ask me for those because I will always say yes.
10. In case of an emergency, you can call my attention. If you're naked and cannot help yourself to cover up, warn me ahead of time.

pareho tayo sa #2. #4 is funny XD

ayaw ko rin magshare ng towels, pasa-pasa ng libag iyan eh

#8 is a must!

hmmmm.... We have our own shampoos and soaps. No borrowing unless they ran out and are willing to buy themselves new ones

"sit like a king, not like a jester"
"you have a small penis and a I have a big circular toilet bowl, there's no reason to miss the shot"
"girls don't mix or put your bottle of vaginal wash with my bottles of aftershave and mouth wash" ;D

OT: hampaslupa, gurl ka ba? girls will never understand some things when men urinate. hehehe

QuoteWash your hands before leaving the room

This!

There are a lot of people who don't. That's why when using a public restroom, I try to avoid touching the door knob or handle, because God-knows-what microorganisms might be breeding there.  :o

About toilet paper, there's an advantage if it is over - you can use one hand to tear.

OT lang saglit ha. Trivia: Your cellphone houses more colonies of microorganism than the common toilet seat. :) Agree?

OnT: Keep the floor dry and clean as much as possible. Also, place/return things to their proper places (e.g. soap sa soap dish, soiled towels sa hamper, trash sa trash can).

^ OT: Don't know if true, kasi maraming mga internet trivias like that. In one version cellphone is replaced by dish washing sponge.

^^(OT) Uu, marami. In the end, their point is that cellphones are dirtier than you think. I swab my keypads with alcohol every now and then :)

Quote from: angelo on June 28, 2009, 09:13:44 PM
for sure may mga rules kayo sa mga ibang taong gumagamit ng bathroom... it has to be (what)?

yung bowl at sink may tapakang malinis na soft cotton mat sa floor
yung shower area may tapakang rubber mat sa floor para di madulas
lagi may lamang tissue yung holder
lagi malinis ang lababo
lagi malinis ang bowl, punas agad for traces of urine and hairs
yung mirror lagi malinis at walang white spots

dry area should be dry at all times
no smoking inside the bathroom
keep the toilet clean
always remove the clogged hair in the tub/bath
do not leave your hygienic stuff in the lavatory area
yan yung basics...

I usually cry in the bathroom.. Kase walang room sa house namin other than COMFORT ROOM. Haha!

Quote from: fox69 on February 21, 2011, 01:05:30 AM
Quote from: pinoybrusko on February 20, 2011, 05:44:29 PM
Quote from: angelo on June 28, 2009, 09:13:44 PM

yung bowl at sink may tapakang malinis na soft cotton mat sa floor
yung shower area may tapakang rubber mat sa floor para di madulas
lagi may lamang tissue yung holder
lagi malinis ang lababo
lagi malinis ang bowl, punas agad for traces of urine and hairs
yung mirror lagi malinis at walang white spots

carl, white spots??? saan galing?  hehehe

hahaha. kapag tumalsik yung water and natuyo, may white spots / dots naiiwan..

uu tama si angelo, alam ko ang iniisip mo fox hahahaha

sometimes, moist ang mirror dahil I'm using hot/cold water sa lababo so it leaves a foggy mirror afterwards.

nakalimutan ko idagdag, clean also the transparent door of the shower area for traces of water spots, soaps, etc.