your bathroom rules:

Started by angelo, June 28, 2009, 09:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
ang tinde nmn ng pagkaka-squirt nun. hehehehe!

Quote from: fox69 on February 23, 2011, 06:01:18 PM
Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on February 23, 2011, 05:47:14 PM
ang tinde nmn ng pagkaka-squirt nun. hehehehe!

baka sobrang haba kaya malayo ang reach :P :P :P

parang sa barrel lang ng baril ah..

hehehe. malamang pwedeng i-calculate ang recoil force nito..  :P :P

Quote from: pinoybrusko on February 23, 2011, 04:46:04 PM
uu tama si angelo, alam ko ang iniisip mo fox hahahaha

sometimes, moist ang mirror dahil I'm using hot/cold water sa lababo so it leaves a foggy mirror afterwards.

nakalimutan ko idagdag, clean also the transparent door of the shower area for traces of water spots, soaps, etc.

gamit na lang ng squigee.

Medyo OT, but still in the bathroom domain -

- How do you prevent sprinkles?
- How do you prevent splashbacks?

panung splashbacks? gara kasi ng banyo namin may pintuan pa sa loob dun yung liguan/shower para di basa sa labas eh bato bato kasi yung exterior ng cr tas may halahalaman pa

nanay ko may pasimuno niyan wala akong ka taste taste pagdating sa bahay  :P :P :P

^ You know, when using the urinal, when your pee hits the porcelain, sometimes it splashes back. It also happens when using the bowl when your pee hits the porcelain or water.

dpat hinde mag-9-90 degrees ung angle ng pagtama ng ihi. (<-- math n nmn?)else splash.. Dpat eh pahapyaw lang..

ah yun pala yun. siguro dapat hinay hinay lang?  :P :P

Got this from Gerry's near ABSCBN:

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on March 24, 2011, 11:10:29 AM
dpat hinde mag-9-90 degrees ung angle ng pagtama ng ihi. (<-- math n nmn?)else splash.. Dpat eh pahapyaw lang..

dapat ata asymptotic to the porcelain ;D

Quote from: carpediem on March 24, 2011, 10:48:43 AM
Medyo OT, but still in the bathroom domain -

- How do you prevent sprinkles?
- How do you prevent splashbacks?

ano yung sprinkles?

sa splashback? if peeing on a toilet bowl, hit the perimeter of the water.
kapag urinal, depende sa urinal. usually the new ones that are quite open/flat and waterless tend to have a lot of splashback no matter which direction (based on my own observation). parang walang iwas. but the ones that are traditionally shaped have none, as long as aimed to the drain or to the sides.

sa gilid aq ng urinal umiihe.. or ung corner.. wala nmng tumatalsik.. tignan q s iba.

Quote from: angelo on March 25, 2011, 06:17:35 AM
ano yung sprinkles?

when you sprinkle on the sides of the bowl. also when your stream is like a shower sprinkle which is harder to aim

which brings me to another question: what affects the stream? how do you avoid the shower sprinkle?

^^ hinde nmn ba ito ung twin-fire..

Quote from: carpediem on March 25, 2011, 10:41:14 AM
Quote from: angelo on March 25, 2011, 06:17:35 AM
ano yung sprinkles?

when you sprinkle on the sides of the bowl. also when your stream is like a shower sprinkle which is harder to aim

which brings me to another question: what affects the stream? how do you avoid the shower sprinkle?

im also bothered. sometimes with that situation. usually during the first pee in the morning.
i just make sure i have "full control" of the gun before it fires, which can minimize ill-effects of the sprinkles.