Fat Fashion (e.g. Bears, Chubs, Cubs, etc)

Started by pinoybrusko, February 14, 2014, 11:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This thread is all about fashion for big or plus size men who liked to dress, pumorma despite of body size like me. We deserve also to look good and feel good to other people. We will work out to reduce weight sometime but thats not our primary goal of course hehe (guilty as charged)...

While we are big now, we need to ensure that we wear clothes as fashionable as the lean athletic type men out here hehe. Of course, we will need fashion gurus here like you to help us out, right?

To start with, I weigh 105 kgs, waistline is size 38 (kasya naman ang size 36 pag ipinagpilitan haha), shirt size XXL regular fit (suman pag slim fit haha), height 5'11", shoe size 10 to 11 it depends on shoe brand and of course may beer belly haha

so post na kayo dito for your queries and I will give my opinion and the opinions of others of course. Its an open discussion

dapat laging maganda ung lapat ng damit. Di masyadong masikip or maluwag. And wear clothes that you're confident in wearing.

pinoybrusko,brands ng Tshirts na binibili mo? usual ko kasing problem e yung tyan ko. Kaya nde ko nagsusuot madalas ng tshirts kasi ang pangit ng fitting pagdating sa tyan. More on polo shirts ako. Para kasing pag polo shirts nde naeemphasize ang beer belly. haha

bakit plus size? why not obese? just jokin' haven't seen you here in awhile pb.

on topic: wala akong maisip.. ngayon lang pumasok ang ideang ito sa akin.