Sino sa inyo naka try ng uminom ng ENDURANZ???

Started by new_kid, July 05, 2009, 11:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
pinasubok sakin ex gf ko dati ito kahit na hindi naman ako impotent... sobrang sakit sa ulo ng side effect!!!!

Quote from: john_bee19 on March 16, 2013, 03:55:53 AM
Quote from: Lanchie on March 16, 2013, 03:49:16 AM
I've only heard stories. ;-D

I wanna try this tomorrow.

Pnp..I wanna try this too.. Pero maski sa isang araw naman..

Kelangan ng enduranz pag pnp? Or other stuff pa? Ano pa ginagawa sa pnp?

ano ung pnp? hahaha... ignorante... philippine national police? :)

Quote from: kris on March 16, 2013, 12:51:11 PM
Quote from: john_bee19 on March 16, 2013, 11:10:14 AM
LET's do it in my place haha

I Don't see anything funny sa reply ko na to. Or kris is it your first time to know someone who can actually afford to rent a house/condo? poor soul.
naks... may place si john_bee19... hahaha

Quote from: john_bee19 on March 17, 2013, 06:01:37 AM
Quote from: kris on March 16, 2013, 12:51:11 PM
Quote from: john_bee19 on March 16, 2013, 11:10:14 AM
LET's do it in my place haha

I Don't see anything funny sa reply ko na to. Or kris is it your first time to know someone who can actually afford to rent a house/condo? poor soul.
naks... may place si john_bee19... hahaha

nope kasi may sarili din akong bahay.. :)

If you're a young healthy male able to masturbate, ejaculate, and achieve erection, I see no reason why someone would like to drink a drug that will medically enhance an erection or increase libido.

It is all in the mind and you a bit of stimulation is supposedly enough to get you going. Unless of course you're gay trying to fuck a girl, obviously no amount of stimulation will get that erection.

If you drink a drug with no listed side effects or safety studies, you assume the risk of the side effects and damage that it may cause on your liver and kidneys. Also you should note that increasing your erection isn't good either that you might risk your penis to Priapism which is painful.

Well kayo bahala dyan. Ako, I'm happy with my penis that it is able to stand hard by itself and ejaculate far.

Quote from: john_bee19 on March 15, 2013, 10:26:42 PM
Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on March 15, 2013, 10:53:18 AM
Quote from: john_bee19 on March 14, 2013, 09:47:00 PM
Haha don't worry I will not try it. Hey friend you owe me something. You mentioned on the other thread you'll teach me a trick or two. I wanna learn that

ok. this trick will have a use on your 'toy'.

come on teach me. teach me how to doughie
all my bitches love. all my. all my bitches love me. you aint fuckin with mah dough?!

Quote from: Lanchie on March 15, 2013, 11:35:48 PM
As far as i remember, it was okay. The headache was quite memorable though.
Sabi nga ng nanay ko, try everything once in your life.

YOLO!

Quote from: kris on March 16, 2013, 08:44:27 AM
pinasubok sakin ex gf ko dati ito kahit na hindi naman ako impotent... sobrang sakit sa ulo ng side effect!!!!

kung wala naman problema sa pagtigas si jr, nakakapagjakol ka naman at nilalabasan, i think, bilang isang Nurse, hindi ko ito mairerekomenda na gamitin mo. ginawa ang food supplement na iyon para sa mga lalaking edad 40+ at may problema sa pagtigas ng ari

di na natuloy pnp..

not sure if i need this. i'm only 28 pero minsan parang ang hirap tumigas especially if i'm with someone. pero pag ako lang, malamig lang or taglibog kusa naman sya. haha