Ako Mismo Dog Tags

Started by david, July 10, 2009, 08:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Lumabas sya noong Independence Day at medyo marami na rin ang meron.

What do you think about it as a style?

okay naman siya. for now, I've seen three people wearing that. I would buy one but where do I buy one??

oh and you should know that the "ako mismo dog tag" will be a rare collector's item in the future.

OFFTOPIC: pansin ko sa forums na ito na walang naglalagay ng pictures sa mga new posts or sa replies. Well better start the trend to put some pictures guys :)

i got akomismo dogtags from ddb itself. the "original" ones since they are the heavier ones and same as what you see from their tv ad.

the ones sold last june 12 were "replicas" which does not exactly look like the "original" and it has no extra mini chain for the other dogtag.

there are some i saw in greenhills. ang bilis. pineke na rin. hehe

im sorry guys pero di ako interesado sa dog tag na nilabas nila noong independence day hehe
ewan ko pero yun lng..hehe ...

notes:
yung mga posting ng pics depende sa mga members yan
kasi matrabaho pa pag nagpopost ng pics kaysa sa maglalagay ka lng ng comment ehehe ...

;D ;)

OT: yes, mahirap at matagal pa mag upload/mag link sa mga webpics.

there are replicas already? hahaha nagtaka pa ako, pinoy talaga XD

OFFTOPIC:

I know it's up to any of us.

You don't have to upload the pics, it's a direct linked image on the web. google the pic, copy and paste the url  between the IMG and /IMG :)

yes i know, but what if it is your own picture taken from your camera? at meron din naman naglalagay ng pics. though kadalasan kasi wala nga...

they would try to ship more of the orig within the month. gawa daw kasi sa singapore. they sell it for 400 raw.

uso to, pero siguro mas maganda kung isusuot mo to dahil you believe in the vision of the organization.  ;D

Please don't buy those fake AKO MISMO dog tags. People in the mall, streets, are selling the fake dog tags for a hundred or a hundred and twenty, though the original price is only Php40.00.

Kawawa naman yung mga beneficiaries ng AKO MISMO dog tags which are the charity instutions like world vision, gawad kalinga, Caritas Manila, etc.

Tell your friends not to buy them, if they really want to have one you can contact me, I know where they can buy those dog tags na mapupunta talaga yung kita sa mga beneficiaries na mention ko above. Thanks.

do they go to those charities? sana they made it available all the time..
its the light one nga, the one they used as "ticket" to the june 12 concert. its 40 nga.

Quote from: angelo on July 16, 2009, 09:28:22 AM
do they go to those charities? sana they made it available all the time..
its the light one nga, the one they used as "ticket" to the june 12 concert. its 40 nga.

A BIG YES!!! Proceeds are going to the charity institutions that I have mentioned. And you are right Angelo, the light one costs only Php40.00 and the original one costs Php400.00.

Where can i buy the 400 ones???

I've heard umiilaw daw yun mga yun saka made daw of glass???tama ba???

Quote from: ๑۞๑BLITZ๑۞๑ on July 17, 2009, 09:56:48 PM

You can call world vision, gawad kalinga or caritas manila.... baka may available pa...

Quote from: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly on July 18, 2009, 02:04:07 AM
Quote from: ๑۞๑BLITZ๑۞๑ on July 17, 2009, 09:56:48 PM

You can call world vision, gawad kalinga or caritas manila.... baka may available pa...

tulungan mo na lang siya. :)