interview the next person

Started by angelo, July 16, 2009, 09:42:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
its another Q&A.

answer the question, and shoot another.

any topic you want to ask. parang helpdesk?

ha? sounds cheesy parang this or that lang ..LOLS

ok let me start with this.

Do you think the Philippines has a chance to change? Explain.

opcors! change is inevitable. with the looks of it, it really is STILL possible.
the money just needs to go to the right places and not in someone's pocket. easy to say hard to implement.
meron na bagong PNR. a very efficient transportation system can be a good telltale sign of a good economy. we are getting there, hopefully.

WHO is your inspiration and why?

my MOM.. wondermom nga siya para sa akin eh. kargo niya lahat..
but everything's gonna change.. soon.. hehe

Do you believe that the world has planned out something big for you?

yeah. there will always be something that is going to happen that will affect my life whether in a big or small way.. there is some truth to destiny. ;D

how much do you spend on non-essential items in a month?

Since I'm just a student, I only spare 1k from my allowance to buy non-essential stuff. I usually charge my parents for my clothes, gas, party tickets etc.

Do you feel pity for the Philippines everytime you visit other advanced countries? Why?

Yes sobra.... Why? tingin ko yun talaga initial reaction kahit sino naman.. marami pang kakaining bigas ang Pilipinas..  :( nagulat ako nung first time ko sa HK and Singapore dati, layo pa talaga natin  :-[ .. When i went to Germany after my Asian business trip, alam ko na kaya di na ako nagulat  :P

Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is ok?

Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is ok?

yeah, we are just human one way or the other we are bound to cheat or lie to some extent, maybe for our own benefit or for someone we love. What really matter is what will happen next after you cheat? will you  make it as a habit and eventually became a part of your lifestyle or personality?. Thats for you to decide. ;D ;)

Do you believe in soulmate or a special someone that is tailor made for you?

iba ang konsepto ko ng soulmate. ang alam ko meron kasi ang soulmate ang taong nakakasundo mo so meron talagang naka tailor fit sa iyo. maaring nandyan na maaring hahanapin mo pa. hindi necessarily na ito ang makakatuluyan mo. pwedeng soulmate mo rin ang best friend mo or colleague sa work.

Kapag galing ka sa break-up, naramdaman mo na ba ang "pressure" na kailangan ikaw ang unang mag move on?

Medyo matagal nang panahon nung last ko na experience ang break-ups :) pero during that era ;D I never felt the pressure of moving on ahead of my ex-gf(s), maybe because I want to make sure that they moved on first before I make my "moving-on", especially when I was the one who initiated the break-up. :-[ guilt issue? ???

Lahat siguro tayo gusto ng pagbabago sa Pinas, kaya...who will you support in the upcoming Presidential election? and how will you show your support to that particular candidate?

election? wala pa ko napipili sa ngayon.

what's your greatest achievement?

baka darating pa lang. mahirap magsalita ng tapos.

how much of your true self,identity and personality do you share over the internet and in public forums such as pgg?

With regards to my insights, opinions, experiences...etc i can say that my posts are 95% true :))
On the other hand, privacy is really important to me. I only share less than 5% of my identity. I don't like sharing my active email address to the public (although i'm sharing my yahoo! alias that's linked to my active yahoo! account), moreover, i dont like to share my personal info (i.e. name, address, birthday etc)

What is the most expensive thing you own? Does it have a significant use to you?

I manipulate the people around me so things would turn around in my favor

Like last time the plan was to have an outing in Batangas since this is quite far, I tried talking to everyone and provided them some insight of the place and the cons

after a week, I won, the outing did not push through to batangas

How old were you when you experienced your first sex?