Driving!

Started by angelo, July 18, 2009, 12:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
do you drive?
what do you hate about the Philippine road traffic?

Yeah, I drive...

And i really hate PUVs stopping just anywhere they like... its irritating  >:( One time a bus stopped along an intersection and blocked the traffic for quite sometime... I think its best to find detours not passable by PUVs. I also hate roads that are flooding! nakakasira ng sasakyan...
And lastly i hate driving along narrow roads  :D

Quote from: † harry101 † on July 18, 2009, 06:02:34 PM
Yeah, I drive...

And i really hate PUVs stopping just anywhere they like... its irritating  >:( One time a bus stopped along an intersection and blocked the traffic for quite sometime... I think its best to find detours not passable by PUVs. I also hate roads that are flooding! nakakasira ng sasakyan...

same here.
another thing i don't like is pag may patay and then nililibing na.
i'm not sure if sa manila pinapractice pa ung naglalakad ung mga nakikipaglibing
from wherever man nakaburol ung patay up to the cemetery.
dito kase sa probinsya uso pa un.
sobrang nakakaabala!

Quote from: Francis-J. on July 23, 2009, 01:57:31 AM
Quote from: † harry101 † on July 18, 2009, 06:02:34 PM
Yeah, I drive...

same here.
another thing i don't like is pag may patay and then nililibing na.
i'm not sure if sa manila pinapractice pa ung naglalakad ung mga nakikipaglibing
from wherever man nakaburol ung patay up to the cemetery.
dito kase sa probinsya uso pa un.
sobrang nakakaabala!

In some areas meron pa, like in Quirino highway sa Novaliches.... tsk, terrible!

let us just respect them. malay niyo wala naman pera.

actually what i hate aside from pesky motorcycles are the cars/suvs who have their own wang-wangs and just rule the road... they make you stay by the side just to let them pass..

government has to do something about this. palibhasa, takot mga pulis hulihin. nasa batas na hanggang chief justice lang ang entitled from the president to have "vip access" when plying the roads of metro manila.

ako hindi pa ako marunong mag-drive.

ano bang driving school ang ok? balak ko kasi mag-enroll..

Pero isa s mga pinaka ayaw ko talaga yung mga pasaway na driver ng jeep, bus na bigla bigla na lng sisingit o kaya magbababa at magsasakay ng pasahero nila. Badtrip din yung mga nka-motor na bigla na lng sisingit.

Quote from: Kilo 1000 on July 27, 2009, 11:13:13 AM
Quote from: angelo on July 23, 2009, 06:07:35 PM

actually what i hate aside from pesky motorcycles are the cars/suvs who have their own wang-wangs and just rule the road... they make you stay by the side just to let them pass..

government has to do something about this. palibhasa, takot mga pulis hulihin. nasa batas na hanggang chief justice lang ang entitled from the president to have "vip access" when plying the roads of metro manila.

Nope. Its legal to pay  for a wangwang...

kapag may pera, lahat legal.

Quote from: Kilo 1000 on July 27, 2009, 11:13:13 AM
Quote from: angelo on July 23, 2009, 06:07:35 PM

Nope. Its legal to pay  for a wangwang...

wang wang pala... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gL3DPgm81c