Latest fashion purchases

Started by toffer, July 29, 2009, 02:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
a blast from the past - DMs windsor james with excel leather, similar to redwing's Horween Chrom-Excel

Quote from: pinoybrusko on February 20, 2010, 04:21:27 PM
Quote from: luis on February 19, 2010, 07:19:24 AM
bagong bili orig po ito not class A

ganda naman nito....I love it....

Multicoated lens na lng pinalagay ko,galing ng feel ng gun metal nyan,light but strong

-havz ( for summer 2010 )
-white shoes from bench
-sky blue tops na may print: si patrick sa spongenbob
-boxers brief sa bench : yung printed namay daming characters maliliit na tao..hehehe

_member na pala ako sa bench member reward card_

board shorts na billabong dahil summer na!

bought new brief from bench (black and white prints ung kay jake)

Quote from: van on March 22, 2010, 04:18:21 PM

haha yung mukhang maze. meron na mas simple.. yung rainbow ang garter pero white lang yung mismong underwear. ewan ko lang kung bago yun..

Quote from: angelo on March 22, 2010, 10:28:21 PM
Quote from: van on March 22, 2010, 04:18:21 PM

haha yung mukhang maze. meron na mas simple.. yung rainbow ang garter pero white lang yung mismong underwear. ewan ko lang kung bago yun..

hehehe.. nkakatuwa lang ung mga prints.. the funny thing is wala naman nakakakita ng mga prints dahil undies yun.. weird.. hmmm... bago ba yan? mcheck nga..

grey straight cut chinos from dockers and 625 blue, a nice striped hoodie from american eagle, an electric blue track jacket from rocawear, and some nice graphic t-shirts from both american eagle and aeropostale. ordered stuff online, and had them brought to my hotel when i was still in the states a couple of weeks ago.

levis 511 dirty white cotton pants... JCrew grey chambray shirt... sorry no pics, nasa washer... planning to wear them this week.

katakana big nike

havs x kid robot... i was planning to get the o'neill pero the kid robot collab sold me off to havs.

and it glows in the dark

buhay pa pala ang jcrew? haha!

that is one cool pair of havs, dude ^^,

@angelo --- oh yeah! jcrew is still alive and kicking in the US... they have really nice smart casual golf shirts. sad to say that they don't have plus sizes either hahaha ^^p

angelo,
yup, di naman sila nawala and part of the preppy staple along with RL polo and brookes brothers

hypermanic,
thanks. yup, that's one of the reason why i shifted to jcrew from RL polo. the fit is slimmer... actually the price is waay cheaper. check their online shop they have products from different brand such the japanese label mr. freedom. their chambray is arguably the best bang for the buck for being selvedge.

oh yeah ^^, i agree... really cool classic polo and shirt designs. i love their striped rugby jerseys, and their plaid shirts. sad to say that they make the darn things for slimmer folks... sigh

oh.. kala ko talaga dead na sila..

brooks brothers naman, medyo pricey talaga but really good quality. medyo nasa "plus size" din sila..

i like these two brands you can check out that are usually available sa kohl's sa US:
a) Sonoma
b) Croft and Barrow's

their XXLs usually fall within my range (medyo oversized kasi chest and arm-hole sizes nila).

i checked brooks brothers, and yeah... medyo boy-next door, preppy look ang market nila. promising. will visit their store next time i visit. hehehe!!!