Wet Dreams

Started by mightee, March 09, 2014, 10:15:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: mightee on April 21, 2014, 03:25:29 PM
May kwento pala ako hehe. It was about my roommate dati sa dorm.

Our beds were double-deck. I slept on the upper one. One time I went to bed very late, because I finished a report and still studied for the next day's exam. My roommate was already asleep. I wasn't able to sleep immediately, probably because I was worrying about the exam.

Then I felt my roommate moved below, then he whispered, "ah syet!" At first I didn't know what happened. He left his bed, stood up and glanced at me. I feigned sleep, with my pillow partially covering my face. It was dark so he thought I was sleeping.

He went to the toilet, one hand inside his boxer shorts. (We both sleep in just our boxers). Alam ko na ano nangyari at that time hehe. ;)

I heard the faint sound of running water from the toilet. After some time, he went out. From the light coming out of the toilet I could see him fully naked. He hanged his underwear to dry, and wore another new one to sleep. The whole time he didn't know I was still awake hehe.

The next day, I pretended that I was surprised to see his two underwears hanging there and asked "wtf dude you wore two underwears to school yesterday?" I can't remember what his answer was. ;D

ay nako! kung ako yan. naka-neatly fold lang yang underwear na yan sa drawer dahil di ako nagsusuot ng damit. unless american eagle yan.

Quote from: mervs on March 09, 2014, 11:00:07 PM
i dont, because, to be honest, frequent ako mag jaks.

Ako din....

haahahahaha...naalala ko tuloy kapatid ko. nagwet dream xa before, natakot xa. tawa kami ng tawa ng isa kong kapatid kasi kinuwento nya. LOL LOL LOL

Quote from: chris_davao on August 24, 2016, 07:38:30 AM
haahahahaha...naalala ko tuloy kapatid ko. nagwet dream xa before, natakot xa. tawa kami ng tawa ng isa kong kapatid kasi kinuwento nya. LOL LOL LOL
grabe. ganito din ako nun. hahahaha

Quote from: jackxtwist on October 17, 2017, 01:06:12 PM
Quote from: chris_davao on August 24, 2016, 07:38:30 AM
grabe. ganito din ako nun. hahahaha

di pa ako nka-try nito. hehe

Ako once ko plang naeexperience yan d pa nasusundan

Sent from my iPhone using Pinoy Guy Guide mobile app

Dati akala ko nung bata lang ako mangyayari to. Pero sometimes I had wet dreams pa rin. I am 26 years old na and that happened few months ago. And I remember before kapag gusto kong mag-wet dreams, umiinom ako ng maraming tubig bago matulog at effective naman.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01MD using Pinoy Guy Guide mobile app

Quote from: JLE on September 28, 2018, 03:13:24 PM
Ako once ko plang naeexperience yan d pa nasusundan

Sent from my iPhone using Pinoy Guy Guide mobile app

Ako din bro. Madalas kasi ako mag j*** kaya di na ako nagwet dreams

Quote from: eric_bae on October 29, 2018, 08:14:18 PM
Dati akala ko nung bata lang ako mangyayari to. Pero sometimes I had wet dreams pa rin. I am 26 years old na and that happened few months ago. And I remember before kapag gusto kong mag-wet dreams, umiinom ako ng maraming tubig bago matulog at effective naman.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01MD using Pinoy Guy Guide mobile app

Water and wet dreams? Really! Hehe