30 na ko.. ano ba dapat suot ko?

Started by user_manual, April 13, 2014, 06:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
kaka-30 ko lang.. negsersearch ako sa web ng sneakers tapos bigla ko naisip.. "30 na ko. ok lang ba na ganito pa rin ako manamit?"

hindi naman ako maporma. ang usual na suot ko e plain polo shirt, jeans tsaka sneakers. sa work ganyan din since di naman required ang business attire and wala rin naman nagsusuot ng ganun.

so.. hingi lang ako ng opinions.. and kung pwede tips na rin?

Just be comfortable with it. Nothing's wrong on adding up things sa pananamit just make sure na it's for your body type.

Hey, I clearly remember I wrote about this about two years ago:
http://www.pinoyguyguide.com/2012/03/a-mans-guide-on-how-to-look-your-best-at-any-age.html

Notice I started the article with this paragraph:

If you are the kind of guy like me who is really into being stylish and who loves dressing up, being sleek and looking my best in any occasion, I am quite sure that at one point in your life you have kind of feared growing old.

You probably have thought: "Could I still be stylish at age 30? 40? 50? or so on?" I'll admit that sometimes that question crosses my mind...

Check that link. I hope that helps.

Good article, Chris.

Quote from: Chris on April 14, 2014, 01:14:41 AM
Hey, I clearly remember I wrote about this about two years ago:
http://www.pinoyguyguide.com/2012/03/a-mans-guide-on-how-to-look-your-best-at-any-age.html

Notice I started the article with this paragraph:

If you are the kind of guy like me who is really into being stylish and who loves dressing up, being sleek and looking my best in any occasion, I am quite sure that at one point in your life you have kind of feared growing old.

You probably have thought: "Could I still be stylish at age 30? 40? 50? or so on?" I'll admit that sometimes that question crosses my mind...

Check that link. I hope that helps.

Im at my twenties pero I usually wear polo barong and slacks, pag gumagala naman cargo pants lagi, ndi mo ako mppgsuot ng jeans and sneakers hshs