Summary of PGG's 10 Random Things About You

Started by ctan, April 26, 2014, 12:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
angelo

1. i eat anything except ampalaya. dont ask why.
2. one new country per year. this is my goal since i started working. so far, i have been fulfilling my goal.
3. i almost always purchase with a credit card and put the cash straight to the payment centers. i use the points for airline miles.
4. i spend a lot on food. being adventurous in trying out new restaurants. my latest favorite is the burger project in QC.
5. i lost my love for computer games. i dont know why.
6. im a loyal user of apple products.
7. my mom requires us (members of the family) to attend Sunday mass. no ifs and no buts.
8. among the condiments, i cant live without a tomato ketchup
9. i collect condoms as souvenirs from the places i have been to. this time around, i realized i should change it since condoms expire. still have not decided what to get.
10. im a fan of basketball. i do play and got good at the sport, but nowadays, im better off a spectator. (suffered an injury)

bukojob

1. I am accident prone. I almost cut one of my finger when I was a kid (I was cutting crayons). I have stitch marks on my right foot, and I almost had more stitchmarks in my left arm
2. I love these and making them (music, poems, food, films). Not neccesarily good at making them though XD
3. My first instrument is a xylophone/lyre
4. I love musical scores for movies because it doesn't happen in real life
5. Despite number 1, I never had an accident with knives (when cooking)
6. I love talking. Get me someone to talk to and I would stay up all night. I love talking so much I got an offer to be a student DJ (mellow touch), but I refused (I was doing my thesis back then)... damn!
7. I can keep secrets. Seriously. My friends can vouch for that.
8. I don't like guns. I almost got shot when I was a kid
9. I have a suffix in my name (III). Kind of weird because I'm the youngest spawn
10. My greatest enemy is boredom

carpediem

1. I hate okra.
2. I am a procrastinator.
3. I am an agnostic atheist.
4. I am a computer geek.
5. I spend a lot of time on the Internet.
6. I find myself starting a lot of things, but never finishing any one of them
7. I hate people without common sense.
8. I was the one who suggested the "Politics, Philosophy and Religion" board.
9. I love logic puzzles.
10. I know a lot of useless random things.

ctan

1. I was supposed to take Electronics and Communications Engineering course in college. That was my ambition in highschool. But then they say seasons change.
2. I haven't been confined in a hospital. The longest stay I had as a patient in the hospital was when I was rushed to the Emergency Room of Good Samaritan General Hospital due to severe epigastric pain and vomiting. I stayed at the ER for about 2 hours. However, no diagnosis was made. Sad.
3. I love RED. I don't like red. I LOVE the color RED. Red has a psychological effect on me.
4. My college entrance weight was 105 lbs. I was 17 years old at that time. Now, my weight is 170 lbs. I know I know.
5. I sang a jingle for a local politician in our province to the tune of "Gloria Labandera" during one of those national elections. It was played all over the city. I cringe on my seat everytime I hear my voice when that politician's campaign bandwagon passes by our house.
6. I sincerely believe that fear is a limiting factor, a limiting reagent, a thrombus, an embolus, a black hole. Fear could come in any forms: insecurities, anxieties, shyness, doubts, etc. I figured that all these hinder us to experience the mountain top. That such things lead us into settling around the foot of the mountain, without realizing that there is more to taste and see at the top.
7. I am a procrastinator and a crammer. And I don't like the feeling of enjoying being such.
8. I don't play basketball now. But my very first sports was BASKETBALL. I remember when I was in elementary school, I go to school very early (around 5am) just be the first one to play in the basketball court everyday!
9. I could grow Wolverine-sideburns. Hahaha!
10. Cut me open and I will bleed "COKE".

darkstar13

1. I have always loved blue. But after an epiphany-like dream, I now love gray. Gray is now my favorite color.
2. I have a terrible fear of heights. Kapag nasa mall, natatakot akong tumingin sa baba kahit nasa upper ground floor lang ako. But I do enjoy rides. Like roller coaster and all, pero I am mostly nakapikit kasi mamatay ako sa takot kung nakadilat ako.
3. I love sunsets. Sunsets make me cry.
4. I hate talking sa telepono. I hate answering calls. Kinakabahan ako palagi.
5. I hate talking to strangers ng face to face. Pero I love talking to random, unknown people online.
6. I don't eat fish. Except canned tuna and relyenong bangus. Nasusuka ako sa ulam na isda na may sabaw.
7. I often think baliw ako. I want to talk to a psychiatrist. I think I will enjoy our session.
8. Ctan went from 105 to 170. I was 100 in college. I am now 138. I am scared to be 170. Even 150. (all in lbs).
9. I love Incubus. Sila lang ang banda na hindi nawala yung interest ko. Crush ko si Brandon dati pa. I want to be him minus the earrings.
10. My personality type is Introvert-Intuitive-(Thinking/Feeling)-Judging.

enzoafterdark

1. hyper  ;D
2. undecided (palipat lipat ng work/career)  :-\
3. gusto ko ng work na desk type 8a-5p mon-fri within makati area only  ;)
4. gamer. moderate hard core (nu kaya yun moderate tapos hard?  :-\)
5. pa cold/aloof effect sa work ko ngaun para maiba naman  8)
6. but in reality, people person ako  ;)
7. makulet, mahilig magtrip at magprank  :P
8. prangka sa mga assuming at trying hard kahit boss ka pa  :-*
9. di umaatras basta alam ko nasa tama ako  >:(
10. baller. tara basketball tayo!  8)

incognito

1. i didn't get to have lots of toys as a child. i didn't get to play a lot with other kids, too.
2. i was already a junior in hs when my parents discovered that i can actually sing.
3. people's usual first impression of me is that i am mayabang. kapampangan daw kase. sabi ko naman, di ren!
4. i know how to bake. i bake when i am inspired and when my friends ask me to (for their birthdays).i bake really good cookies and cakes. sa cakes, as long as ang main consideration mo is lasa, panalo ung gawa ko.  di ako marunong magdesign.
5. i love tomato-based dishes.  i love sundried tomatoes! i love tomato ketchup! basta tomato, love ko. i even bought tomato seeds once and planted them in my mom's garden. wala na sila ngayon.
6. may dad was in the hospital during my college graduation. 4 days later he died. we buried him on his birthday.
7. i want to someday live in a beach house. i just love the beach so much.
8.  i drink and drive. one time i fell asleep on the wheel. it was 4am. paggising ko, may nabangga na kong jeep. buti na lang, i wasn't driving fast. anyway, nadaan naman sa magandang usapan.  minor damage lang naman for both vehicles.
9. i am not allowed to do any heavy lifting.  a few years back ,  i underwent laminectomy and discectomy.
10. i've already  been interviewed for a few tv shows , a few radio programs (am band lang),  magazines, broadsheets, and an online journal. trip lang nila interview ako.  :P

jelo kid

1. i play bass guitar
2. may phobia ako sa lahat ng insects
3. introvert din
4. madali ako pagpawisan kahit malamig ang panahon
5. magaling ako magtago ng secrets..saka mag'construct ng kwento
6. no GF since birth.ayoko kasi ng commitment
7. di ako kumakain ng dalandan
8. favorite ko si killua
9. i never had a cap and sando since birth
10. tahimik ako sa personal pero opposite kapag sa txt at chat

Jon

1. project management officer
2. going 6 years now with my employer
3. proving my worth for my promotion
4. got 3 ex-partners
5. versatile kind of person
6. frustrated singer
7. feeling celebrity
8. i love to travel
9. eldest
10. part of lgbt

joshgroban

1. medyo emotional akong tao
2. pihikan ako sa close friends parang konti lang pero solid
3. super adik sa movies
4. a composer and won an award in this area
5. have 5 kids
6. have a vocation calling
7. a good story teller
8. faithfuil pag nagmahal
9. conscious na ko sa kinakain ko ngayon
10. ayoko sa lahat ng nanlalait ng tao thats why i play to be one para malaman ko kung ganun ang ugali ng taong kasama ko pag nag agree sya sa sakin...la lang pangulit lang hehe

kaine08

1. habulin ako ng aso, thus the fear of dogs. :)
2. lahat ng past relationahips ko, ang ending ay pang telenovela. (pinakamalala yung latest.)
3. i'm reserved.
4. i'm also meticulous.
5. i was a loner. pero hindi na ngayon.
6. i broke my left arm in a bike accident when i was young. sa ngayon, i am very careful in using my left arm. takot na mabali ulit ng ganun kalala. :p
7. i listen to music everyday, no specific genre.
8. tried to learn japanese and korean at the same time, and its hard. :)) lesson learned: learn one language at a time. :)
9. i was a part of our school paper in HS, but wasn't able to publish one, which in return, became a threat for me not graduating.
10. i'm good at dancing, i can't say the same for singing. :))

Klutz

1. i love panda! :)
2. introvert; schizoid type
3. prefers going out alone but i dont mind kung may mag aya
4. ayoko sa smoker... pag may katabi ako sa jeep na nagsmoke, pseudo triad of pseudoasthma appears nyahaha
5. started playing xiaoyu since grade school pero laro laro lang until 2009, someone taught me 'competitive' playing of tekken. playing up until now and learning grandpa wang, panda/kuma and asuka
6. pag napapasali sa choir (ngayon ay hindi na), napunta ako minsan sa soprano >.<
7. i always hear people saying that im weird which is i guess somewhat true
8. i love desserts. pag nasa buffet ako yun yung appetizer ko lol
9. madaling ma attach
10. still daydreaming

Luc

1. I have a passion for crosses. It's my preferred accessory display.The simpler the design, the better.
2. I was once an altar boy. And this was because back at elementary, I thought joining the club "Knights of the Altar" was something crazy cool medieval-ish.
3. My mom bought me a camera (a cheap point and shoot analog cam) when i graduated elementary. She had hoped I would be a photographer someday.
4. One of my greatest dream is to participate in extreme games, especially Freestyle BMX. I blame the ps1 game and those cool guys on tv.
5. I like stars and stargazing.
6. I'm quite adept in vertical motion. By this, I meant climbing places. I, once, almost won Palosebo alone. I'd like a shot at Parkouring if given the chance.
7. Every New Year, I climb up on my roof at midnight to watch the fireworks, and listen to this one song over and over. Every New Year.
8. I'm a frustrated bartender. I ♥ mixology. I can cook up a decent batch of screwdriver, or the mojito cocktail.*insert drunkard disclaimer here*
9. I have an extrasensitive sense of smell. I can tell what alcohol you were drinking a few hours back, sometimes famous brands of cigarettes too. I can tell who's walked past by me at my workplace judging by their perfume.
10. In my wallet, there's always a guitar pick, a band-aid, and occasionally a toothpick.

mang juan

1. Di nakakatulog ng walang ilaw.
2. Lagi kong birthday wish simula nung elementary: "sana tumaba ako"
3. Tumatalon pa rin ako kapag New Year.
4. Lagi akong nagsasakit sakitan nung elementary para di pumasok ng school.
5. Na-bully nung Grade 5. buti napaalis sya ng school.
6. Takot sa heights. ilang beses na nagpupunta ng EK pero di sumasakay sa mga rides  ;D
7. Bago mag college nagtake ako ng exam para sa mga gustong pumasok sa seminaryo. di ko kinwento sa parents ko. nalaman nila nung dumating ang result sa bahay. 2 steps na lang pero di sila pumayag. (ngayon di ko ma-imagine buhay ko kung nakapasok ako dun  ;D)
8. 3rd, 4th, 5th, at 6th numbers sa student number ko ay birthday ko, tamang arrangement.
9. Nung nag-aaral pa, ayoko ng nagugusot ang pages ng notebook ko, pati test papers, paper works, etc.
10. Bago yung araw ng board exam, nanood lang ako ng sine at gumala sa mall. akala ko di na ako papas.

mangkulas03

1. takot ako sa aso. kahit na gaano kaliit at gaano ka-cute. takot ako, but not to the point na gusto ko sila mamatay. gusto ko lang sila lumayo.
2. everytime na meron outing, di pwedeng wala akong bagong sugat pag-uwi ko. and i find it a good thing. battle scars ba.
3. favorite gulay ko ang monggo at ampalaya. at maganda silang combination.
4. i am an only child.
5. comfort zone ko ang tubig. (beach, swimming pool, waterfalls, etc.)
6. i am a very process oriented person. masaya i-apply ang six sigma sa everyday life.
7. minsan meron akong weird desire maging sundalo, police, or security guard. di ko alam kung bakit.
8. favorite kong mangulangot pag nasa bahay. sarap ng feeling pag nakatanggal ka ng malaking kulangot.
9. kaya ko magsulat sa papel ng pabaliktad.
10. allergic ako sa manok.

marvinofthefaintsmile

1. I was named after my gay uncle's boyfriend. (Nice job parents!)
2. I don't have any ninong or ninang.
3. The first time I encountered a girl who has a crush on me was when I was 6.
4. I had sex for 30x already among 9 ladies.
5. I never had a GF.
6. My best friend is the only person in my life that I hug the most number of times.
7. Napagkamalan nakong babae for more than a thousand times to the point na meron png nagkacrush saking 2 lalakeng teenager (weird) at napituhan pa ng mga lasing. I decided to work out to put massive muscles on my ridiculously feminine frame.
8. My parents wanted a girl but I was born instead.
9. During my teens I enjoy having sex in public areas.
10. I tend to think negative things to destroy any relationship I have but I am trying to ignore the thought and give it the benefit of a doubt.

maykel

1. namimili ako ng kausap.
2. pagayaw ko, ayaw ko talaga.walang makakapilit sa akin. at kapag gusto ko eh makakagawa ako ng paraan.
3. I can adapt easily sa environment at sa mga taong kasama ko(phlegmatic talaga)
4. tamad akong magayos ng sarili ko.
5. I can say na I am a good listener.
6. I love to sing but singing don't love me at all. :(
7. I like to dance but dancing don't like me. :(
8. kapag naglalakad ako, hindi ko pinapansin ang mga taong nakakasalubong ko. kaya madalas eh kakilala ko na pala, hindi ko pa napapansin.
9. Nagpapakulay ako ng buhok dahil mas dominant ang white hair sa akin.
10. Makulit ako sa taong kaclose ko na.

mightee

1. I was an honor student and won quite a number of awards during school.
2. I used to be outgoing when I was small, but then I became an introvert.
3. I think I have passive-aggressive tendencies.
4. I suck at artistic stuff.
5. I have more than a dozen cousins, most of them I don't know and a lot older than me.
6. I am afraid of being alone when I grow old.
7. I got struck by a motorcycle once.
8. Was hospitalized due to food poisoning.
9. The oldest toy that I could remember given to me was a doll. ::)
10. They say I have beautiful legs. ::)

otipeps

1. I hate spiders
2. I'm so good in chess and I hate it ;D
3. My parents had no idea I can play the piano
4. If you're my friend then you should know that I should stay away from alcoholic beverages you know what I mean :D
5. My dog is gay
6. I'm not afraid to go to the cemetery in the middle of the night alone, but I'm scared of cockroaches.
7. pssst! pssst! never call me using those I'll just ignore you  :D
8. I have asthma
9. I'm popular in school for the wrong reason :P
10. I always faint when I see blood :'(

papa_bear

1. Payat ako, gusto ko mag gym pero walang akong lakas ng loob.
2. Pinakaayaw ko ang public speaking, i rather compute kesa mag english.
3. Mahilig ako manuod ng sine mag isa, wala aqng mayaya eh.
4. I like coffee so much, dark mocha ng starbucks, mocha sa bean hoppers etc.
5. Nung college ako madami nagsasabing matalino ako pero hindi naman mataas ang mga grade ko LOL.
6. Mas gusto ko ang umuulan kesa maiinit.. maliban na lang kung may lakad.
7. Mahiyain ako pag di ko pa maxadong kilala ung tao, pero sa text ako bumabawi dun malakas ang loob ko.
8. Mahilig ako sa aso in fact 4 ang aso namen sa bahay, pero hate ko ang mag-alaga i mean like paliguan, maglinis ng pupo etc.
9. Hindi ko 1st choice ang course ko nung college actually dapat I.T ako kaso nauubusan ako ng slot and ayaw q nadin lumipat ng school eventually nagenjoy ako sa mga classmate ko kaya hindi na ako nag shift.
10. I always feel na wala ako kwenta, at wala akong magawang tama pag mag isa nalang ako sa kwarto at nagrereflect. :(

Patrick09

1. Medical Student
2. Jobless
3. Looks like Korean/Thai but pure pinoy
4. Action figure collector
5. Final Fantasy addict
6. Musician
7. I love vodka
8. Loves money
9. Im a virgin
10. Im still a virgin

pinoybrusko

1. di ako mahilig kumain ng isda
2. best in Math and Science nung HS
3. I love spaghetti and pizza, I don't know why
4. I love eating sopas lalo na pag taglamig or umuulan
5. suplado sa mga bagong kakilala, i don't start conversation
6. I'm a good driver, never been in an accident
7. I love it when it rains, mas gusto kong natutulog ng umuulan hanggang magising
8. allergic ako sa manok pero hinahayaan ko lang mangati ako, nasanay na
9. I'm afraid of heights even riding in roller coasters and viking. Gumagapang na ako pag nasa 40th floor
10. takot ako sa hospital, ayoko ng amoy ng hospital at makakita ng may mga sakit

pong

1. grabe ako mag-procrastinate, kasi pakiramdam ko magagawa ko ng 1 oras yung ginagawa ng ibang tao ng 2 oras; pero sa bandang huli: hahapitin ko siya ng 2 oras
2. mapili ako sa kakaibiganin dahil napakaraming plastik, pero swerte ang mga nagiging kaibigan ko :)
3. ginagalit ko ang mga taong sobrang bait sa umpisa para mapatunayan kung totoong mabait nga sila.
4. ayoko nang pakinggan yung mga kanta after 2005. parang walang laman. naiingayan ako sa R&B, hiphop, party and dance songs. iba pa rin yung 1990s na Pop kesa sa mga kanta ngayon
5. masyado akong deretsa, walang preno at taklesa magsalita na kadalasan pinagsisisihan kong sabihin after 15 seconds (on the contrary, ako ang pinupuntahan ng mga kaibigan ko para humingi ng payo at boljackin sila hehe)
6. pinagagalitan ko ang batang hindi marunong mangu-po
7. maraming marami akong pangarap sa Pilipinas, at hindi ko maisipang mag-abroad dahil tingin ko isang kababawan ang mangibang-bansa para sa pera
8. masyado akong maraming standards
9. ayokong maging pangkaraniwan (i.e. ayoko ng aso, kape, pop music kasi yun ang pangkaraniwan... at ayokong maburol sa puting ataul dahil pangkaraniwan)
10. nalulungkot ako pag bumabagsak ang Nikkei 225

ram013

1. I am afraid of heights but have tried things that requires me to climb or suspend in mid-air
2. I don't eat siopao or kahit anung tinapay na may karne sa loob..nsa isip ko kasi ibang karne palaman like daga or pusa
3. May bato ako panghilod
4. security blanket ko pag natutulog is twalya na nkapulupot sa katwan o ulo ko
5. ayoko sa mga furry animals
6. I can drink 6-10 cups of coffee a day
7. Before I only eat once a day, tinapay pa yun
8. Mahilig ako sa tsinelas kahit di ko nman nasusuot ung iba
9. I eat macaroni with Gravy
10. sobrang OC ako

Ribbons

1. I hate/afraid of spiders. I get stunned for 2-3 seconds pag nakakita ako nung malake (gagambang cabinet tawag nun dito sa amin). Yiikes!! Isang dakmal na creepiness..
2. I'm nearsighted.
3. If someone asked me about something and I said na ayokong i-share, but dared on asking me again about it, I will respond but everything would be a lie.
4. I don't add sugar to my coffee.
5. I love classical music.
6. Hindi ako mapormang tao. Hindi ko iniisip itsura ko kya pumapasok ako sa trabaho na hindi tumingin sa salamin, hindi plantsado ang damit, hindi maayos ang buhok. Mukha akong basura. Pero people say na pag nag-ayos ako, gwapings daw..  :P hehehe
7. I love blind dating/ blind sex dating.  :D
8. I'm no gentleman.
9. I'm quiet and shy, pero sa una lang.
10. Malakas kiliti ko. Nagugulat ako kahit sa mga simpleng kapa-kapa lang ng mga guards.

sayonara

1. I study business.
2. I love nature.
3. I love green.
4. I aint romantic. I aint sweet.  :-[
5. I am blunt.
6. I love western culture.
7. I am an introvert.
8. I love this number.
9. I am an essayist.
10. I have very clear ideas of what I want.

soulseeker27

1. graduate ako ng BS ECE pero di ko nagagamit to.
2. Mahilig ako sa soul and RnB songs. Pero di lahat ng kantang ganun, nagugustuhan ko. hehe!
3. Wedding singer ako, dream ko ang mainvolve sa mga events.
4. Madaling uminit ulo ko sa mga taong social climbers at mayabang.
5. gusto ko ng mga movies na ang theme eh dark or anything na fiction na hinaluan ng non fiction things. Yun.
6. Gusto ko ang mga old pinoy movies.
7. ayoko sa plastik na tao.
8. mahiyain ako, totoo.
9. moody
10. panget.  ;D

superosmdummi

1. I have great taste with music
2. I am very artsy
3. Melodramatic
4. POKEMON LOVER! (ANd I am proud of it)
5. Girly guy (I'm not gay or anything... I'm just girly)
6. I do not use deodorants
7. I'm very in to sports
8. Observant (very... when I did a personality test for a friend of mine lumabas ADHD O.o)
9. I'm afraid of insects (especially flying cockroaches and butterflies... you'll hear me scream like a girl)
10. I do not not how to tie my shoelace :(

vir

1. 21 years old na ko nang matuto lumunok ng gamot (capsule/tablet)
2. BS Sociology graduate na natapos ko lng in 2 years.
3. Nagtatrabaho sa Corporate office ng chain of hotels
4. 1/4 Japanese, 3/4 Pinoy
5. Blogger
6. Traveler
7. Hoarder
8. Vertically challenged
9. Gregarious
10. Parsimonious

vladmickk

1. I like emergency situations.
2. I like it when suddenly it rains while going to my destination/home.
3. I like cats more than dogs.
4. I like gadgets.
5. I don't do sports, or physical activities. Those two hate me.
6. I am good at estimates.
7. I daydream most of the times.
8. I usually play dumb with those who are acting smart.
9. I love beaches.
10. I not that sociable at first.

vortex

1. Mainipin ako, ayoko ng naghihintay
2. Mahilig ako mag-day dream
3. Nung bata ako nag-dare kami ng Kuya ko na kaya kong inumin yung urine ko, tapos ayun nagsuka ako. ;D
4. Choice ko ang BS Computer Science na kors since Elementary pa.
5. Insomiac ako, minsan pumapasok ako ng walang tulog.
6. Mabilis ako maglakad, at mahilig maglakad.
7. Bata pa ako when my father died.
8. Mahilig ako sa magagandang sasakyan, kahit hindi ko alam mag-drive.
9. I always crave for food.
10. Mahilig ako mang-asar.