Question (and Surprise)

Started by Chris, August 07, 2014, 06:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys answer this and you might just be in for a surprise.

Survey: When did you start reading PGG? How did you find about it?

For about two years I guess; and I found it while browsing for gym routines.
Got hooked in the forums for about a year then I got bored with something...  :P :P :P

about 5-6 years ago?

if i remember correctly, i was searching something like "guide for males in formal wear".... then i landed on the blog read some...

Quote from: noyskie on August 07, 2014, 07:27:54 PM
For about two years I guess; and I found it while browsing for gym routines.
Got hooked in the forums for about a year then I got bored with something...  :P :P :P

Tama ka dre sobrang nakakaadict nga ung mga forums :)

I was wondering the same. I know it.

last 2012 or 2013, just looking for gym routines.

I started reading it recently. My friend recommended me to read. I feel that this is really me.

I've been following Chris on Twitter and the PGG blog since 2014. I interact with Boss Chris via Twitter and asking him for some advice with fashion because di talaga ako magaling sa ganun.

How did I find it? I can't remember. I think it started when Chris is on my list of Recommended people to follow sa Twitter and then I saw his blog, and it's pretty interesting especially the Lifestyle and Gadget posts noon. So from then, naging regular reader.

I was also blogging about music and food not so long ago, but since na-hack na iyong aking blog, tinamad na ako. Hahaha. Though I still write about food pero via Zomato and Looloo nalang and then some gig and music (CD) reviews rin on some blogs. I was aiming to collab before but tinamad na ako when my blog died. Hahahahhuhuhuhu.

Pretty sure may idea na si Chris kung sino ako... I think. :p

Actually di ko alam na may forum pala si PGG so when I learned about it (or I think Chris tweeted about it), I instantly joined.

Quote from: bugnutin99 on February 12, 2018, 03:40:41 PM
I've been following Chris on Twitter and the PGG blog since 2014. I interact with Boss Chris via Twitter and asking him for some advice with fashion because di talaga ako magaling sa ganun.

How did I find it? I can't remember. I think it started when Chris is on my list of Recommended people to follow sa Twitter and then I saw his blog, and it's pretty interesting especially the Lifestyle and Gadget posts noon. So from then, naging regular reader.

I was also blogging about music and food not so long ago, but since na-hack na iyong aking blog, tinamad na ako. Hahaha. Though I still write about food pero via Zomato and Looloo nalang and then some gig and music (CD) reviews rin on some blogs. I was aiming to collab before but tinamad na ako when my blog died. Hahahahhuhuhuhu.

Pretty sure may idea na si Chris kung sino ako... I think. :p

Actually di ko alam na may forum pala si PGG so when I learned about it (or I think Chris tweeted about it), I instantly joined.

Thank you! Yeah, 2014 pa tayo magkakilala sa Twitter. Hehehe. Salamat sa pagsubaybay at pagbasa ng mga sinusulat ko. Gives me purpose and reason to write and blog more.

Mag blog ka na rin. :)

Quote from: Chris on August 07, 2014, 06:39:42 PM
Hey guys answer this and you might just be in for a surprise.

Survey: When did you start reading PGG? How did you find about it?

I remember about 3 years ago. I saw this forum in Google search when I search about healthy lifestyle and fitness for men. I read this forum many times but I don't mind to register it because of a lot of research and overwhelming of Facebook and Blogs.