When was the last time you cried?

Started by Peps, August 18, 2014, 06:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
^Apparently, it does in real life. Hehe. Soon this will be the story of your life, too. Wait for it.  :P

^ ah syet now im  pissing my pants lel

Quote from: den0saur on August 09, 2017, 10:47:59 AM
Quote from: lyts07 on October 05, 2015, 01:22:07 PM
When is the last time you cry out loud and why?
Do you share it with someone else or get drunk all night and day?

Last time I did was when I got mad at my wife for being too stubborn. I got so frustrated because I wanted her to stop worrying about unnecessary things because it's taking a toll on her, on me, and on our relationship. I wanted her to be an optimist like me but I guess it will take time to reconfigure how her mind works. It's frustrating because I got too tangled up in wanting to explain things to her without making her feel bad about herself and without her worrying that she's got a problem about worrying.  :-[

We were at SLEX then, both crying and trying to gather our thoughts and explain our sides. Haha

So nagkaroon ba sa speech niyo yung katagang "it's not you, it's me" haha

Quote from: Peps on October 11, 2017, 12:15:07 PM
Quote from: den0saur on August 09, 2017, 10:47:59 AM
Quote from: lyts07 on October 05, 2015, 01:22:07 PM
When is the last time you cry out loud and why?
Do you share it with someone else or get drunk all night and day?

Last time I did was when I got mad at my wife for being too stubborn. I got so frustrated because I wanted her to stop worrying about unnecessary things because it's taking a toll on her, on me, and on our relationship. I wanted her to be an optimist like me but I guess it will take time to reconfigure how her mind works. It's frustrating because I got too tangled up in wanting to explain things to her without making her feel bad about herself and without her worrying that she's got a problem about worrying.  :-[

We were at SLEX then, both crying and trying to gather our thoughts and explain our sides. Haha

So nagkaroon ba sa speech niyo yung katagang "it's not you, it's me" haha
^oh god. So deno kung magkakaron kayo ng movie ng wife mo, anong title?

Hmmmm...

Star Cinema 💫

presents

:'(  :'(  ::) wala akong maisip