When was the last time you cried?

Started by Peps, August 18, 2014, 06:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: sayonara on October 21, 2015, 10:00:30 AM
^just curious tho, do you have a father or brother figure? Kasi if you have/had i think hindi ganun kalakas ang longing mo to have male friends. Just saying. Can always ask me if you want a friend. Hehe

i cry hard when im drunk. Hahahaha totoo!

^ i grew up when my dad was working abroad and i had no brother. I was bullied by male classmates until highschool

Hindi kona matandaan e, parang ang tagal konadin kasing hindi umiiyak parang mag iisang taon nadin.

Nov 17 - nung sinabihan ako na hindi ako promoted.

Quote from: Jon on November 27, 2015, 02:39:47 PM
Nov 17 - nung sinabihan ako na hindi ako promoted.

Pano yun natanggal ka sa trabaho mo? For regularization ba yun Jon?

Yung pinaka huli siguro ehh yung tipong bagsak ako ng midterms namin.. ang layo ng hahabulin ko nun, naiyak ako kasi parang sayang. Pero ayus na.

I cry kasi 2,of,my close friends here in,pggf do not communicate with me anymore. What's wrong with me? Huhuhu

Quote from: outcastblueboy on December 15, 2015, 02:57:09 AM
I cry kasi 2,of,my close friends here in,pggf do not communicate with me anymore. What's wrong with me? Huhuhu

Kaibigan nga ba sila?

Quote from: Ryker on February 05, 2016, 02:10:34 AM
Quote from: outcastblueboy on December 15, 2015, 02:57:09 AM

Kaibigan nga ba sila?

Di ko nga alam eh. Ikaw na nga lang kaibiganin ko ryker hehe

nung nanood ako ng miracle in cell no.7

Quote from: Peps on August 18, 2014, 06:07:09 PM
and what was the reason?

Ha Ha this is really interesting question.
I cried many times in my life, most often without tears. My wife always cries at church, I don't know why, may be she is happy or sad when prays at church.

Quote from: lyts07 on October 05, 2015, 01:22:07 PM
When is the last time you cry out loud and why?
Do you share it with someone else or get drunk all night and day?

Last time I did was when I got mad at my wife for being too stubborn. I got so frustrated because I wanted her to stop worrying about unnecessary things because it's taking a toll on her, on me, and on our relationship. I wanted her to be an optimist like me but I guess it will take time to reconfigure how her mind works. It's frustrating because I got too tangled up in wanting to explain things to her without making her feel bad about herself and without her worrying that she's got a problem about worrying.  :-[

We were at SLEX then, both crying and trying to gather our thoughts and explain our sides. Haha

Quote from: den0saur on August 09, 2017, 10:47:59 AM

Last time I did was when I got mad at my wife for being too stubborn. I got so frustrated because I wanted her to stop worrying about unnecessary things because it's taking a toll on her, on me, and on our relationship. I wanted her to be an optimist like me but I guess it will take time to reconfigure how her mind works. It's frustrating because I got too tangled up in wanting to explain things to her without making her feel bad about herself and without her worrying that she's got a problem about worrying.  :-[

We were at SLEX then, both crying and trying to gather our thoughts and explain our sides. Haha

crying while driving?

Quote from: chris_davao on August 11, 2017, 02:32:40 PM

crying while driving?

Yup. I know, delikado. I don't recommend it. Haha. Pero ilang beses na nangyari sakin yan. Mas delikado pag galit ka while driving. Prone ka sa aksidente.

Quote from: den0saur on August 11, 2017, 02:35:52 PM
Quote from: chris_davao on August 11, 2017, 02:32:40 PM

crying while driving?

Yup. I know, delikado. I don't recommend it. Haha. Pero ilang beses na nangyari sakin yan. Mas delikado pag galit ka while driving. Prone ka sa aksidente.

kanina, nagdri-drive ako, pinagalitan ako ng nanay ko while driving, sumigaw talga ako. HAHAHA

jesus christ akala ko sa pelikula lang  to nangyayare.