Long-Sleeve Polo for Men

Started by justdaemon, September 12, 2014, 11:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi Guys,

Just want to ask if where to buy Long-Sleeve Polos for Office Work, a bit cheaper and fits for a SMALL guy like me (154cm).

Please help.Thanks.

~troll me not  :(

Quote from: justdaemon on September 12, 2014, 11:48:43 AM
Hi Guys,

Just want to ask if where to buy Long-Sleeve Polos for Office Work, a bit cheaper and fits for a SMALL guy like me (154cm).

Please help.Thanks.

~troll me not  :(

Here's my list:
1. CEO
2. GAP
3. Kenneth Cole
4. Marks and Spencer
5. Celio
6. Zara
7. Springfield
8. Calvin Klein
9. TM Lewin
10. Onesimus

Cotton On, Kenneth Cole, Oxygen, Greenhills (formerly shopesville)

But Where can I find those Long-sleeve Polo's with a bit shorter sleeves...coz I have shorter arms (sob)

Quote from: justdaemon on September 15, 2014, 11:00:20 AM
But Where can I find those Long-sleeve Polo's with a bit shorter sleeves...coz I have shorter arms (sob)

I think it would be hard to find one that really fits you (like in my case) but you can always go to alteration shop for enhancement. :)

Agreed, thanks to alteration shops!

Marks and Spencer offers (2" shorter sleeves) hanapin mo and may slim fit version.
suggest you use zara slim fit version and one size smaller (given that your body is proportined)

Uniqlo for the classic colors.
Zara for sleek, contemporary looks.

If you're patient enough, you'll be able to find some good ones at the department store.

@Lanchie: Nice guide!

yep but its for the ideal body... hehe

Among the shirts I have tried, pinaka nag-fit sa akin yung H&M. Wala pang date kung kelan open ng MegaMall branch, pero sa website nila, surprisingly cheap ang mga dress shirts nila.

Second best was TM Lewis. G2000/Arrow, not much, siguro dahil hindi naman ako 'fit' guy, I'm more on the leaner side of the scale.

Go check Tyler, meron sa may Edsa Shang. Bumaba mga prices nila right now. From 3999 naging 1999 nalang sila. Okie ang fitting and style and konti lang ang production nila so limited stocks sila.

Quote from: darkstar13 on September 21, 2014, 07:13:52 AM
Among the shirts I have tried, pinaka nag-fit sa akin yung H&M. Wala pang date kung kelan open ng MegaMall branch, pero sa website nila, surprisingly cheap ang mga dress shirts nila.

Second best was TM Lewis. G2000/Arrow, not much, siguro dahil hindi naman ako 'fit' guy, I'm more on the leaner side of the scale.

H&M will open on October 17, 2014 at 9:00 am.
Okie yung quality ng mga clothes nila especially the polo pero not sure about the size of it kasi medyo hindi ganun ka fit ung mga Polo ko from H&M pero when it comes sa shorts and pants eeh maganda ang fit niya. :)

Meron din io-open na branch ng H&M sa The Block, SM North pero nt sure when will be it at kung isasabay ba nila sa opening sa Megamall.

Really excited about the store opening and hopefully makapagpigil ako aheheh :)

Going back to the topic, maganda rin ung sa Calvin Klein tska ung sa Springfield as well as Kenneth Cole. :P

TM Lewin pala Haha.
What I like sa store nila is susukatan ka talaga nila to know your measurements, and they'll give you a card with those numbers. Then, based on the fit na gusto mo, saka ka nila bibigyan ng choices.

Haven't tried Springfield. CK, I only have one. Pero doesn't fit as much as H&M. And for the price, H&M gives more bang for your bucks.

Quote from: darkstar13 on September 29, 2014, 05:30:33 PM
TM Lewin pala Haha.
What I like sa store nila is susukatan ka talaga nila to know your measurements, and they'll give you a card with those numbers. Then, based on the fit na gusto mo, saka ka nila bibigyan ng choices.

Haven't tried Springfield. CK, I only have one. Pero doesn't fit as much as H&M. And for the price, H&M gives more bang for your bucks.

Yup, ganun ginagawa nila sa TM Lewin kaya comfortable bumili dun kasi ichechek tlga nila ung pwede sayu at fit sayo from neck to sleeves to length and everything else. I advise you to buy whenever sale sa kanila para mas mura like 999/polo. :)

H&M for the win. Buti meron na sa Pinas. :)