PGG Mobile App (survey)

Started by Chris, December 02, 2014, 02:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Chris on December 02, 2014, 02:05:41 AM
For the past year, we've made PGG mobile/tablet ready. But still I've been seeing a few requests for a PGG app.

As much as I want a PGG app, the truth is, it is costly to build one. In addition, developers like PGG will need to pay Google and Apple annual fees.

Please answer this survey to help us assess the feasibility of building an app.

1. What is your mobile OS? Android? iOS? Windows? Others?

2. If you were to choose, which of the following do you need most?

• a PGG Blog App (that shows content from www.pinoyguyguide.com) -OR-
  • a PGG Forums App (that allows you to use the forums).

3. If you want both a PGG Blog and a PGG Forums app, do you want it to be a single PGG app? Or two separate apps?

4. Are you willing to support the PGG app by paying for it? How much are you willing to pay for the PGG app?

5. What features do you want in the PGG app?

1. Android at Windows Phone ang gamit ko. Mas prefer na rin ang android depende sa OS Company. Ang alam ko sa Android lifetime member ka na while sa ios/apple every year magbabayad ka. ung sa windows, karamihan ilag mga devs. don kasi di open source.
2. Mas maganda ung apps na lang. both blog and forum.
3. Para sa akin, yung separate apps na lang para di nakakalito saka para di mabigat ung file size niya.
4. Yes I support it but it depends the total cost of devs and apps. I willing to join to the contribution. total cost divided to the contributor to support it.
5. The content from this site that can apply to the apps. If I added features I like or popular demand like changing username, giving ratings or awards to the members.

If you are developer I suggest you can use c/c++ language instead java. Like Apple and Microsoft uses c/c++ to their OS/Apps on Computers and Mobile Phones.