Suggestions to the Administrator: Chris

Started by Jon, October 12, 2008, 10:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: carpediem on May 24, 2011, 11:26:53 PM
I suggest a board about Social life. Threads about friends, relationships (except Dating Women, Courtship and Sex), life at work and school, EBs, outings, etc. go here.

thats actually great, but need to move most of the topics to have cleaner boards.

Quote from: MaRfZ on May 23, 2011, 02:03:36 PM
Haha. Ikaw lang naman yung gusto ako maalis..  ;)
say what you want po..

be happy!  :)

Hahaha...pinatulan  8)

Isa pa pala:
Techonology, Gadgets, Machines
(Internet, hi tech, game consoles, SLR, cars, bikes, etc)

i'm just a bit worried that putting too many new board categories will leave the other boards empty due to topic overlaps etc.

Quote from: MakaBayan on May 27, 2011, 11:14:16 AM
Isa pa pala:
Techonology, Gadgets, Machines
(Internet, hi tech, game consoles, SLR, cars, bikes, etc)

kaya naman ang mga ganitong topics kahit sa hobbies and men's interests.

Quote from: Chris on May 28, 2011, 12:27:02 PM
i'm just a bit worried that putting too many new board categories will leave the other boards empty due to topic overlaps etc.

I think hindi naman, basta we make sure there is very little overlap on board topics. I think new boards actually promote new topics. What happens currently is that all topics that cannot be categorized under the boards are created under General Chat.

I still suggest for a social life board. Social Life and Leisure is a good title, but the "Leisure" word might overlap with "Hobbies and Men's Interest".

Quote from: carpediem on May 30, 2011, 08:51:52 PM

I think hindi naman, basta we make sure there is very little overlap on board topics. I think new boards actually promote new topics. What happens currently is that all topics that cannot be categorized under the boards are created under General Chat.

I still suggest for a social life board. Social Life and Leisure is a good title, but the "Leisure" word might overlap with "Hobbies and Men's Interest".

+1 to the Social Life.

We could create major boards, and sub-boards. It could help decongest traffic in Hobbies and Gen. Chat boards.

/2cents.
addendum: What if we create boards, and sub-boards. Social life could be a major board

Quote from: carpediem on May 30, 2011, 08:51:52 PM

speaking of social life -> if I got it right, it includes topics pertaining to friends, travel, leisure, work and school?

^ yup. friends, relationships (not women), work, school, EBs, outings.

Not sure about travel and leisure, kasi pwedeng Hobbies and Men's Interest

For example we could have the following threads (incomplete) moved to this board:

- May bestfriend ka ba
- High School Life
- Outreach Program this Christmas
- GRADUATION MEMORIES
- COLLEGE LIFE
- si ERPAT at si ERMAT
- Homophobia
- Bromance (there are two such threads)
- No real best friend
- how about a summer outing
- Mga di makakalimutang kalokohan nung HS ka pa
- work, work, work
- How do you call your friends
- What's your dream job / dream company
- A Closer look to FATHERHOOD

edit: Society and Living is also a good title

somehow, I wanted to have a separate board for Career and School but it's too early for now. I don't see enough posts that will make it necessary for a separate board.

As such, The Social Lounge contains pretty much discussions about:
Family
Friends
Hangouts
School
Work

And the General Chat will be dedicated for:
Out of topic chats
Ask for Advice

Let's see how it goes for now. Either we will be creating more boards in the future, or if the posts are not enough, we will merge back boards again to make it fewer.

Hi Chris,

thanks nga pala sa pag feature ng couple shirts namin. Hehe.
Nakakatuwa!  :)

andami na spammer lalo pag madaling araw  :o

my suggestion increase moderators kasi I noticed may mga mods palang inactive narin o kaya all new members will be subject for approval by the admin yun nga lang kakapagod kay admin yun  :(