Idea for Valentines

Started by playbry_tennis, January 19, 2015, 02:41:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello :) Im planning for a romantic dinner this feb 14. I planned this a year ago.
Here's what i imagined. Having a romantic candlelight dinner with background music, and with christmas-like lights around and after eating the both of us will have a dance. So i want it private with no other people around.
Now, my problem is the place. It would be good if it's in a room, or a garden maybe. But the problem is, where will be the setting. there's no other place i can think of.

what if i rent a hotel room and have the bed removed. is it possible?

^^ It depends on how well you know your date. If she doesn't know you well, a hotel room sounds creepy. (just my 2 cents).

If you want something private, why not reserve a small function room in a classy restaurant instead?

Hi chris! I'm doing it for my girlfriend :)
I'm considering mg budget since i am still a student so its pretty limited.

nah!...i am considering my allownace too when it comes in to dating, luckily my girlfriend is not on Valentine's day but of course i want to spend our date on Feb 14, but sadly she 's in baguio. Well, chris' right , dating in rooms would be so creppy lel. how about buying some gifts?, like flowers with chocolates on it, teddy bears :). i really wanted to have a simple date, like walking around in the park, sort of that.  '#EstudyanteProblems haha