PGG: the men's fashion and style mag!?

Started by richnault, July 29, 2013, 12:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
mr. admin... have you ever thought of it? tapos a section of that ay galing sa mga forums.... tapos meron din portion o articles na galing sa mga members ng forum... we will be very happy to contribute if makaroon na ng mag ang pgg... wala lang, naisip ko lang..hehe... have a great day!

Quote from: richnault on July 29, 2013, 12:34:04 PM
mr. admin... have you ever thought of it? tapos a section of that ay galing sa mga forums.... tapos meron din portion o articles na galing sa mga members ng forum... we will be very happy to contribute if makaroon na ng mag ang pgg... wala lang, naisip ko lang..hehe... have a great day!

hi richnault. this is a good idea. but are you referring to an online magazine or a real hard-copy magazine that is being sold in newsstands and bookstores?

i'm referring to hard-copy pero blog style pero mag, ahh basta..haha... hindi naman kailangan yung standard mag size at number of pages, pwede ring mini "blog mag".... i don't reli know how to call it, bcoz mag writing and blog are two different forms of article writing but we can fuse it...

it's like hard-copy release of your blog articles with featured selected comments plus some other features na hindi makikita online para talagang aabangan ito ng mga tao and tapos a section taken from the forums.... and forum member article contribution.... with freebies pah... suggestion lang :-)

good idea. I can contribute with the layouts. :)

I think we need to find a publishing house. and sponsors too. :)

Quote from: Chris on August 04, 2013, 04:02:55 PM
I think we need to find a publishing house. and sponsors too. :)

I think this is very important.. the printing isn't free nor cheap.. Plus, you need to advertise and let the people know that there is a magazine for this..

Better if you try to have a regular article published on Esquire Philippines. Parang wala tayong sufficient material to publish a fully blown magazine monthly haha.

^^true and printing magazines are costly. unless may mag sponsor hehehe.

you may want to ask members here who are willing to subscribe to get initial funds, though ok pa rin talaga kung may sponsor.. siguro start lang with a small no. lang and see if it grows...

in terms of material..  check out the stats here on pgg which threads/topics are the most popular among pgg member and start from there..

Magandang idea to pero hindi kasi lahat ng nasa forum ay pwedeng isa publiko e, tapos kapag namili ka naman ng isasa publiko magiging bias ka.