Men's Lifestyle > Family, Friends and Society

Unwelcomed

<< < (2/3) > >>

blueboyRN:
Ako a lot of times, i have been stereotyped and judged without due dialogue, sometimes even in this forum... it hurts much but in the end, i accept that not all people will understand and accept who i am.on my part,i am just being truthful, and being respectful of others and knowingmy limits

chris_davao:

--- Quote from: blueboyRN on May 26, 2015, 03:45:44 PM ---Ako a lot of times, i have been stereotyped and judged without due dialogue, sometimes even in this forum... it hurts much but in the end, i accept that not all people will understand and accept who i am.on my part,i am just being truthful, and being respectful of others and knowingmy limits

--- End quote ---

dito sa forum? bakit?

chris_davao:

--- Quote from: blueboyRN on May 26, 2015, 06:08:33 PM ---Long story bro. I cant say it here on the board. My private messaging has been suspended without notice and without fair trial. Some parts of the forum are restricted for me. I feel an outcasted brother

--- End quote ---

y? nag-ask ka na ba kang admin chris about that?

blueboyRN:
Cris, let's talk about it outside this forum.

Peps:
send mo kay kuya monch lahat ng conversations nyo, tapos siya na mag foforward kay chris malay mo makatulong yun sa case mo. Fair naman si Chris usually dami nga mga pinalalagpas lang nyang kaso, pero sa case mo kasi dami nagreklamo, me and kuya monch don't know all the details kahit moderators kami medyo private kasi.

Anyway payo ko lang sayo, minsan ang akala mong tunay na kaibigan dito sa forum sila pa pala magpapahamak sayo, kaya be vigilant ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version