BB Cream

Started by therealdaryl, June 18, 2015, 01:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was just wondering if any of you guys are using BB Creams. hirap din makahanap ng pang guy na BB cream. may nagsabi meron daw sa the Face shop pero palaging out of stock. i think that is Neo classic homme.

Hello therealdaryl, welcome to PGG. What do you mean by BB cream?

Hi Chris - haha! BB creams are also known as tinted moisturizers. These are most commonly used by women btw. and as I quote "BB cream is promoted as an all-in-one facial cosmetic product to replace serum, moisturizer, primer, foundation and sunblock. It can be worn alone as a tinted moisturizer, over serum and moisturizer as a regular foundation, and under powder, depending on the desired amount of coverage." src: WIKIPEDIA.

I know it is odd but there are bb creams for men. :)))

Oh I am not sure if Nivea Men has them. :)

actually, those "for men" products are actually same as that of women. I think it's ok to use women's bb cream as well. I would like to recommend nature republic's bb cream. i forgot what I tested 2 weeks ago but it feels so cool. I think I tested their tea tree bb cream.

The prob with bb cream being used by men is that you have to cover it with powder which is dyahe minsan. So what I do is that I apply powder in the AM and I just use an oil control film with powder (gatsby) in the afternoon para hindi dyahe LOL

I use BB Cream without applying the powder tho and I think for me is fine. Hehe. pag naglagay pa kasi ako ng powder baka mag mukha na ako espasol. medyo brown complexion kasi ako. tapos ung bb cream ko kakulay ko din. kaya ayun. I look into those bb creams to see if it is good for me. cheers!

not using BB cream to cover all the spot on my face. But instead I just use sunblock. Using from Innisfree. It is brand from Korea, for girls mostly, but my sister shared with me, since it has 50++ sunblock or something i dont know for sure that was my sister told me. it tone up for the day and hence, dont need bb to cover. bb cream is usually used for make up.