LOVE ADVISE

Started by chris_08x, October 18, 2015, 02:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I need advise from you guys regarding the situation that I am in right now.
-I am in love to a woman, she's 27 years old and I am 25.
-We both living and working here in Qatar.
-She's working as a Product Consultant in a Luxury Brand retail store, I am working as an Accounting Associate in a Hospitality company.
-Her monthly income is roughly Php 200,000.00, my monthly income is Php 50,000.00 (estimated in peso) (i put the figures so you can see the idea on how much spaces do we have in between)
-She has her own car, I don't have mine.
-She is so beautiful, I am just the average kind of guy.
-We've met 4 times already but never had a valuable time, just small talks and nothing personal - just business.
-Her lifestyle is far different than mine.
-We exchange messages about business and life activities. But she's always busy and we're not having quality time to talk about it personally.

One time, there is a message from her saying "sana magkaroon ako ng time sa isang katulad mo"
I really don't understand what does it implies, but I never assume. I just told her, "Inshallah." Meaning, in God's will.

Now here's the deal, I think I am falling in love with her. And our differences made me realize that I shouldn't be going. My heart says go for it, but my mind tells me to stop, you are not meant to be.

NOW GUYS, I KNOW YOU KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THIS. SO I NEED YOUR ADVISE.

In my 25 years of existence, I only have 3 girlfriends which apparently have the same social status that I have. This is the first time I fell in love with a woman like her.

WHAT WILL I DO?

Use your feelings for her to strive harder and make yourself a better person.
You're 25, still young. A woman like her would most likely be interested in accomplished and more mature guy.
When you're 25 and she is 27, maturity gap is still relevant. Wait a few more years, but constantly keep the communications open with her, gently find your way into her life. When you are more stable, and wiser, around 28 to 30, then maybe you would be in a better position to pursue her.

Hi darkstar,

I appreciate your response. I really like the idea, thanks man. I might be on a haste or something, or I am just afraid to let her go. Because really, there is someone inside me telling to go for it but there's really a doubt.

Maybe I will start to find a way into her life, not just on the business side. Because I remember she told me to join her go for crabbing in the beach with her friends. I may find my luck there.

Hello Chris, I think you should tell her what she needs to know. Hindi naman hadlang yung differences nyo eh. Kung papalarin ka at magiging kayo, siya ang magiging inspirasyon mo para mas lalo ka mag-strive to success. Mas masarap maabot ang pangarap kung may kasama ka sa pag-abot nun. :)

Puso lang, gamitin mo lang palagi ang puso mo.

Bro sorry to say this but
eto na ba talaga batayan ng pagibig ngayon? estado ng buhay? kung anung meron sya na wala ka?
Yes I know darating yung araw na magiging dahilan yan ng issue but think about this you will never get around the problem if parati kang may doubt sa isip mo. Anu naman kung kumikita sya ng malaki at may kotse sya? I'm sure she has the great mind to understand what she wants and what she needs. Rather than having material things.

So if i were you why not start it up with friendship build it up brick by brick then build a bridge to get to her and let her cross that bridge to know her better and you as well.

Quote from: lyts07 on October 20, 2015, 09:35:33 AM
Bro sorry to say this but
eto na ba talaga batayan ng pagibig ngayon? estado ng buhay? kung anung meron sya na wala ka?
Yes I know darating yung araw na magiging dahilan yan ng issue but think about this you will never get around the problem if parati kang may doubt sa isip mo. Anu naman kung kumikita sya ng malaki at may kotse sya? I'm sure she has the great mind to understand what she wants and what she needs. Rather than having material things.

So if i were you why not start it up with friendship build it up brick by brick then build a bridge to get to her and let her cross that bridge to know her better and you as well.

Tama.

Walang babae ang gugusto sa lalaking mababa ang tingin sa sarili niya. You always have two options here:

PURSUE HER- and use the situation para mas mag-strive to be a better person. By striving to be better doesn't only mean na on the financial level yung tipong kailangan mong pantayan yung meron siya. Of course financial security is important pero that's not the only way para maipakita karapat dapat ka. Hindi lang dyan umiikot ang isang relationship- isa yan pero hindi yan ang lahat.

WAG MO NA ITULOY- at forever ka mag-iisip ng mga "what if" at mga "what could've been" kase nadala ka ng frustrations at ego mo.

So san ka ngayon? I don't think you have something to lose kung susubukan mo. Sabi nga, "it's better to have love and lost than never have love at all". Tama ba? Ay ewan. Alam mo na yan. Malaki kana. :) :) :)

salamat sa lahat ng reply nyo. sa ibang comments medyo nasaktan ako, haha. pero totoo po lahat ng sinabi nyo. i realized na tama nga kayo na hindi estado sa buhay ang basehan.

to tell you honestly i am a risk taker person, lahat ng bagay kahit mahirap ay papasukin ko. pero pagdating sa mga ganito bigla akong nanghihina. kaya naman humingi ako ng payo sa inyo. and so far, yung mga gusto kong malaman at maipamukha sa akin ay nararamdaman ko ngayon.

salamat po sa comments nyo. naappreciate ko po.

Quote from: chris_08x on October 20, 2015, 09:45:02 PM
salamat sa lahat ng reply nyo. sa ibang comments medyo nasaktan ako, haha. pero totoo po lahat ng sinabi nyo. i realized na tama nga kayo na hindi estado sa buhay ang basehan.

to tell you honestly i am a risk taker person, lahat ng bagay kahit mahirap ay papasukin ko. pero pagdating sa mga ganito bigla akong nanghihina. kaya naman humingi ako ng payo sa inyo. and so far, yung mga gusto kong malaman at maipamukha sa akin ay nararamdaman ko ngayon.

salamat po sa comments nyo. naappreciate ko po.

Sa kahinaan makikita ang tunay na lakas. :) Wow.

Quote from: chris_08x on October 18, 2015, 02:34:29 PM
I need advise from you guys regarding the situation that I am in right now.
-I am in love to a woman, she's 27 years old and I am 25.
-We both living and working here in Qatar.
-She's working as a Product Consultant in a Luxury Brand retail store, I am working as an Accounting Associate in a Hospitality company.
-Her monthly income is roughly Php 200,000.00, my monthly income is Php 50,000.00 (estimated in peso) (i put the figures so you can see the idea on how much spaces do we have in between)
-She has her own car, I don't have mine.
-She is so beautiful, I am just the average kind of guy.
-We've met 4 times already but never had a valuable time, just small talks and nothing personal - just business.
-Her lifestyle is far different than mine.
-We exchange messages about business and life activities. But she's always busy and we're not having quality time to talk about it personally.

One time, there is a message from her saying "sana magkaroon ako ng time sa isang katulad mo"
I really don't understand what does it implies, but I never assume. I just told her, "Inshallah." Meaning, in God's will.

Now here's the deal, I think I am falling in love with her. And our differences made me realize that I shouldn't be going. My heart says go for it, but my mind tells me to stop, you are not meant to be.

NOW GUYS, I KNOW YOU KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THIS. SO I NEED YOUR ADVISE.

In my 25 years of existence, I only have 3 girlfriends which apparently have the same social status that I have. This is the first time I fell in love with a woman like her.

WHAT WILL I DO?

pag mahal ..mahal mo no matter what....malay mo bukas mas mataasan mo pa sahod nya... you cant tell

We do not live in an ideal world. If you want something real with a person, then face the reality.
You always have to work hard for something you really want, if you're not wiling to work hard for it, then you don't really want it.

In as much as it would be nice to come up with all the reasons that love knows no boundaries, reality bites - the love you know from books or movies are oftentimes ideal; real life is hardly ever ideal. If you want something, then maybe you can go with just using your heart. But if you want something that will last, you have to use your brain as much as your heart.

Quote from: darkstar13 on October 25, 2015, 08:47:52 AM
We do not live in an ideal world. If you want something real with a person, then face the reality.
You always have to work hard for something you really want, if you're not wiling to work hard for it, then you don't really want it.

In as much as it would be nice to come up with all the reasons that love knows no boundaries, reality bites - the love you know from books or movies are oftentimes ideal; real life is hardly ever ideal. If you want something, then maybe you can go with just using your heart. But if you want something that will last, you have to use your brain as much as your heart.

You have a point here. tama nga naman. pero kung puro "work hard" and "inspiration" na lang, para saan pa yung dalawa, kung wala na yung dahilan ng pagpupursigi mo. tamang combination ang brain and heart, pero too much usage ng isa sa kanila ay may magsusuffer. balance dapat. weigh everything. know your boundaries and limitations. know what you can bend, stretch and cross over. sa buhay, para magsurvive ka, dapat marunong ka mag - take risk. :)

^ i second the motion, man!

for the first time, aggree aq sa lahat ng posts.

puso pa din ang magdidikta. basta't handa kang umadjust sa sitwasyon.