Is being Uncut still an issue

Started by mimeyo, January 10, 2016, 10:28:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yes tama siya. Tsaka unnecessary naman daw magpatuli kaya ayaw nila

I forgot to say that it is possible to outgrow the foreskin if the foreskin is retractable before puberty, so Masturbation is beneficial to health in some way.

Quote from: mimeyo on March 06, 2016, 04:45:40 PM
I forgot to say that it is possible to outgrow the foreskin if the foreskin is retractable before puberty, so Masturbation is beneficial to health in some way.

Di nga? Ayos ah hehe

Quote from: outcastblueboy on March 06, 2016, 09:25:37 PM

Di nga? Ayos ah hehe

That is why lumiliit yung foreskin that was split in the dorsal slit kasi na-ooutgrow ng penis ang foreskin, that will not work if the person who had dorsal slit is an adult..

Some of those guys can pass as circumcised kaya meron uncut na mukhang tuli because they outgrown their foreskin.

Quote from: mimeyo on March 06, 2016, 10:59:56 PM

Di nga? Ayos ah hehe

That is why lumiliit yung foreskin that was split in the dorsal slit kasi na-ooutgrow ng penis ang foreskin, that will not work if the person who had dorsal slit is an adult..

Some of those guys can pass as circumcised kaya meron uncut na mukhang tuli because they outgrown their foreskin.

Hmm. If i may ask, ganito ba nangyari sayo bro?

Yes may naginf pasyente ako na tinuli noong 8y/o siya. Ngayonf 11 na siya,humaba ang foreskin niya at natatakpan ang glans, pero batak ang frenulum niya.

Quote from: outcastblueboy on March 07, 2016, 03:56:53 PM

Di nga? Ayos ah hehe

Yes may naginf pasyente ako na tinuli noong 8y/o siya. Ngayonf 11 na siya,humaba ang foreskin niya at natatakpan ang glans, pero batak ang frenulum niya.

No, I am cut but I am knowledgeable about the penis anatomy, ang problema ng batang yan is that his foreskin has been handled differently, if the foreskin is always retracted after matagpos then liliit yung foreskin and the foreskin is retracted in masturbation, if the foreskin is not retracted and the foreskin is masturbated or by pushing the foreskin foreward or the tagpos happens later hahaba lalo yung foreskin.

Quote from: mimeyo on March 07, 2016, 08:53:24 PM
Quote from: outcastblueboy on March 07, 2016, 03:56:53 PM

Di nga? Ayos ah hehe

No, I am cut but I am knowledgeable about the penis anatomy, ang problema ng batang yan is that his foreskin has been handled differently, if the foreskin is always retracted after matagpos then liliit yung foreskin and the foreskin is retracted in masturbation, if the foreskin is not retracted and the foreskin is masturbated or by pushing the foreskin foreward or the tagpos happens later hahaba lalo yung foreskin.

Yeah tama ka dyan bro! You're cool!

I am currently in the stage of Foreskin Restoration, though manual tugging lang. For me, napaka-illogical na nagbigay sa akin ng Dorsal Slit ang doktor, eh wala naman akong phimosis. Anlaki ng lambe na natitira sakin, what i do is i pull the upper shaft manually for minimum of 5 mins, that alone will induce mitosis.  :)

I had my circumcision when I was already in HS, mga kabatchmates ko lahat sila tuli na nung time na yon.
Sobrang tindi ng inabot kong pangbu-bully, dumating sa point na "supot" ang nickname nila sakin

then my mom made me realised that its fine since im too young that time to be a HS student.

Quote from: Syndicate on March 21, 2016, 09:13:17 PM
I am currently in the stage of Foreskin Restoration, though manual tugging lang. For me, napaka-illogical na nagbigay sa akin ng Dorsal Slit ang doktor, eh wala naman akong phimosis. Anlaki ng lambe na natitira sakin, what i do is i pull the upper shaft manually for minimum of 5 mins, that alone will induce mitosis.  :)
You can have a reconstruction..kaso sa ibang bansa yun..what they do here is remove further skin...

Quote from: SeanJulian on March 23, 2016, 12:40:35 PM
I had my circumcision when I was already in HS, mga kabatchmates ko lahat sila tuli na nung time na yon.
Sobrang tindi ng inabot kong pangbu-bully, dumating sa point na "supot" ang nickname nila sakin

then my mom made me realised that its fine since im too young that time to be a HS student.
You should have never let your classmates see your penis..

The Question is pano kung naoutgrow ng bata yung foreskin during puberty kasi maaga natagpos and lumiit siya to the point that it does not cover, matutukso pa ba yung bata..

Quote from: mimeyo on April 02, 2016, 02:10:21 PM
You can have a reconstruction..kaso sa ibang bansa yun..what they do here is remove further skin...
I have no idea about reconstruction at kung magkano, paano yun parang reconstructed nga yung balat pero wala na yung sensitivity kasi tinamaan na yung ugat? BTW i'm between C2 and C3

Quote from: Syndicate on April 02, 2016, 08:19:50 PM
Quote from: mimeyo on April 02, 2016, 02:10:21 PM
I have no idea about reconstruction at kung magkano, paano yun parang reconstructed nga yung balat pero wala na yung sensitivity kasi tinamaan na yung ugat? BTW i'm between C2 and C3

A dorsal slit is also done in a Preputoplasty as I remember..so it is possible so it is possible in a preputoplasty mamomodify yung ugat din.

@topic
Most of the cut guys will be missing out the fun especially when girls lick the stamp.

btw, i'm not forming a crusade here 8)

I think if parents want to raise their kids as circumcised, better have the child circumcised as an infant.

Quote from: mimeyo on April 03, 2016, 11:20:29 PM
I think if parents want to raise their kids as circumcised, better have the child circumcised as an infant.

They practice this method in other countries right?