"Masahol pa sa Hayop"

Started by judE_Law, February 20, 2016, 02:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
What's your take on Manny Pacquiao's "Masahol pa sa Hayop" comment on same sex marriage?

Walang mali sa sinabi nya, masakit lang tanggapin ang katotohanan kaya marami nag-react.

Quote from: bokalto on February 22, 2016, 10:34:35 AM
Walang mali sa sinabi nya, masakit lang tanggapin ang katotohanan kaya marami nag-react.

Tama ka kuya

I hate how he addresses his thought.

But of course it is his opinion and from his basis.

But i hate much more vice ganda how he addresses his view on pacman and opinion..

Quote from: coxxxz on February 23, 2016, 09:39:14 PM
I hate how he addresses his thought.

But of course it is his opinion and from his basis.

But i hate much more vice ganda how he addresses his view on pacman and opinion..

Totally agree. OA masyado cla vice

Quote from: bokalto on February 22, 2016, 10:34:35 AM

Tama naman kasi.

Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error. [ROMANS 1:26-27 BIBLE]

It's his opinion, and I respect that. Ang hindi lang tama eh yung pagkaka-expose nung cropped version nung video. Pag napanood mo naman yung buong interview, may sense naman yung sinasabi nya. Hindi din naman kasi dapat i-compare ang tao sa hayop, lalo na't there are some animals that exhibit homosexual relationship din...

Tama or mali. We should respect and treat everyone equally.