Horrible Bosses

Started by nike12, April 26, 2016, 09:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: chris_davao on May 05, 2016, 10:42:27 PM
Quote from: nike12 on May 05, 2016, 08:39:11 PM
Quote from: chris_davao on May 03, 2016, 01:48:59 PM
'nung nagwowork pa ako sa LGU, I was assigned sa IT office. and then, lahat sila, di nila ako kinakausap, if may mga lakad2x, sila lang. ano ang ginawa ko? nkipagkaibigan ako dun sa kabilang office, City Planning and Dev't Office, ayun, kaibigan ko sila lahat pati boss nila. hahahahaaahha

ayos. so lumipat ka na din doon sa isang department? hahaha

hindi din. pag-vacant time ko, pumupunta ako kanila, even working hours na na-bobored ako, pumupunta ako. hahahaha

Actually close din ako sa ibang department/team kaya pati lunch sakanila ako sumasama. Haha ok lang kasi magkalapit lng working areas namin eh

Quote from: nike12 on April 26, 2016, 09:46:39 PM
How do you deal with your horrible bosses/colleagues?

I can't just simply ignore them because I'm closely working with them.

I know that most people can relate to this. I need your thoughts and opinions regarding this matter. Thanks :)
GAIN THE TRUST OF YOUR BOSS, BY SHOWING HIM THAT YOU ARE NOT A COMPETITION BUT AN ALLY!
THAT'S WHAT I DID..

Quote from: nike12 on May 07, 2016, 07:27:17 AM
Quote from: chris_davao on May 05, 2016, 10:42:27 PM
Quote from: nike12 on May 05, 2016, 08:39:11 PM
Quote from: chris_davao on May 03, 2016, 01:48:59 PM
'nung nagwowork pa ako sa LGU, I was assigned sa IT office. and then, lahat sila, di nila ako kinakausap, if may mga lakad2x, sila lang. ano ang ginawa ko? nkipagkaibigan ako dun sa kabilang office, City Planning and Dev't Office, ayun, kaibigan ko sila lahat pati boss nila. hahahahaaahha

ayos. so lumipat ka na din doon sa isang department? hahaha

hindi din. pag-vacant time ko, pumupunta ako kanila, even working hours na na-bobored ako, pumupunta ako. hahahaha

Actually close din ako sa ibang department/team kaya pati lunch sakanila ako sumasama. Haha ok lang kasi magkalapit lng working areas namin eh

HAHAHAHA

Quote from: jovitpaul on May 08, 2016, 03:59:51 PM

I know that most people can relate to this. I need your thoughts and opinions regarding this matter. Thanks :)
GAIN THE TRUST OF YOUR BOSS, BY SHOWING HIM THAT YOU ARE NOT A COMPETITION BUT AN ALLY!
THAT'S WHAT I DID..

Ok to ah. But what if you don't like your boss?

Quote from: nike12 on May 10, 2016, 06:46:34 PM

THAT'S WHAT I DID..

no choice. haha

Quote from: chris_davao on May 10, 2016, 08:16:31 PM

THAT'S WHAT I DID..

no choice. haha

"If you can't beat them, join them" hahaha

Quote from: nike12 on May 10, 2016, 08:39:13 PM
Quote from: chris_davao on May 10, 2016, 08:16:31 PM

THAT'S WHAT I DID..

no choice. haha

"If you can't beat them, join them" hahaha

that's my point! haha

I had this before and I just escalated my boss to our next full senior. After that I saw an improvement on how she treats me in the office. It became better for the two of us :D

Quote from: amazingguy on May 15, 2016, 05:30:12 PM
I had this before and I just escalated my boss to our next full senior. After that I saw an improvement on how she treats me in the office. It became better for the two of us :D

friends na kayo? hehe

Ito yung isa sa mga dahilan kaya gusto ko magfreelance na lang e ;)

Meron bang thread for Horrible Workmates?Haha

Quote from: dhie221 on May 04, 2016, 12:16:36 PM
Quote from: bar_rister on May 03, 2016, 09:56:04 AM
Yung nagmumura harap-harapan, grabe mamahiya. Though di ko pa naman na experience.
Na experience kona yan, meron akong kaopisina na parang wala sa office kung makapag mura ang lutong.
Depends in the industry though. If you work in finance, dayumm, swearing is as normal as saying hi.

My first boss is a micromanager. He would literally sit beside you looking at your screen on whatever the hell you're doing. Kapag merong routine tasks, like data gathering (aka pasting to Excel), he would even time you and tell you how long you should complete that task.

My last boss is a b*tch. She's very very formal and wanted everyone in her team to follow her. She would only talk to me during meetings. Hallway encounters had become my outlet of passive-aggression. Emails became my preferred tool of messing up with her. AHh those days  ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: jackxtwist on September 24, 2017, 09:03:28 PM
Quote from: dhie221 on May 04, 2016, 12:16:36 PM
Quote from: bar_rister on May 03, 2016, 09:56:04 AM
Yung nagmumura harap-harapan, grabe mamahiya. Though di ko pa naman na experience.
Na experience kona yan, meron akong kaopisina na parang wala sa office kung makapag mura ang lutong.
Depends in the industry though. If you work in finance, dayumm, swearing is as normal as saying hi.

My first boss is a micromanager. He would literally sit beside you looking at your screen on whatever the hell you're doing. Kapag merong routine tasks, like data gathering (aka pasting to Excel), he would even time you and tell you how long you should complete that task.

My last boss is a b*tch. She's very very formal and wanted everyone in her team to follow her. She would only talk to me during meetings. Hallway encounters had become my outlet of passive-aggression. Emails became my preferred tool of messing up with her. AHh those days  ;D ;D ;D

don't you like bitches? HAHA

^office b*tch sir. like a b*tch b*tch  :D :D :D :D :D