Pano maging gwapo

Started by JmNohoy, May 11, 2016, 10:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I want to improve my style i don't know how

^you have come to the right place. ano ba in terms of style ang gusto mo malaman?

me too. yung professional ka tlga tingnan and at the same time, a little bit trendy at cool. parang pang-college student ang style ko.

Gusto kong matututong pumorma nang malupit, parang yung naka lonsleeves tapos naka tuck-in tapos jeans sabay brown shoes. un kasi uso ngayon e pero hirap ako pumorma ng ganun xD

Quote from: dhie221 on May 12, 2016, 10:11:21 AM
Gusto kong matututong pumorma nang malupit, parang yung naka lonsleeves tapos naka tuck-in tapos jeans sabay brown shoes. un kasi uso ngayon e pero hirap ako pumorma ng ganun xD

di ako bagay nito kasi malaki tummy ko. haha

Quote from: chris_davao on May 12, 2016, 01:46:29 PM

Ako din pare malaki tyan ko kaya hindi ako makapag tuck-in hahah! DadBod Problems e XD

Check out Chris' blogs and other posts here for tips and tricks ;) or you could search the net and you'll find other relevant posts about how to look good 😉

Quote from: dhie221 on May 13, 2016, 10:19:45 AM
Quote from: chris_davao on May 12, 2016, 01:46:29 PM

Ako din pare malaki tyan ko kaya hindi ako makapag tuck-in hahah! DadBod Problems e XD

that is the problem. hahaha

Hello. That's a good and complicated question at the same time. Una sa lahat, ilang taon ka. If you're below 20 or in your high school, give yourself some time. Lahat tayo dumadaan sa awkward stage.

Style: Depends on your mood and personality. Ako Sometimes I go out with t-shirt and jeans. But sa hospital or school kelangan medyo formal.

Pano maging gwapo/presentable? Nasa pananamit yan.

1. BODY - This is the most important. Para bumagay ang damit sayo, dapat maganda ang hubog ng katawan mo. Upper Torso, waist and thighs ang magdadala niyan. If you're too thin or too fat, di flattering ang damit. No offense ha. Just go for the average body. Di kailangan ng abs. Work on your body. Lean would be  very great!

2. Your skin tone - Your selection of colors would depend sa skin tone mo. Kung Moreno or darker shade, stay away from yellow or brown or nude colors. Kung Maputi ka, lahat ng colors pwede. Mas sophisticated tignan ang white, black and grey.

3. Less is more - Dont go out much with full of accessories. The "plainer" the better. Invest more on plain shirts. I always wear button down shirts with nice fit. A white one is a must have. Short sleeves or long sleeves. anything with collar, andun na ang transition ng casual and formal. A watch or bracelet will do.

4. Pants - Try to wear slimfit pants. Will elongate your legs and make you taller. Hopefully hinde mala billy crawforn thighs mo. Denim, black pants, khaki = Must have yan

5. Hair - Take a look at yourself sa harap ng mirror and see kung anong nababgay na buhok sayo. Take note: dun ka sa mas malinis tignan.

6. Shoes - make sure na malinis lagi. Boat shoes would be a great match sa slimfit pants folded and bottom, button down shirt. Formal at gwapo tignan. If you want a street look, black slim pants/slim jeans, polo shirt/tshirt plain and the uso "sneakers" will do.

7. Grooming - Pomade or wax sa hair. But if you think you dont need it, then pass. Nakakasira ng buhok ang hair products. As much as possible go to near lavatories and wash your face.

Take note, Dressing up represents yourself. Its all up to you in the end. Wag kang magpadala sa pressure ng social media. Always think na you'll do this for yourself not to other people. Don't let the society mold you. Let your true self mold you.

Quote from: ChefDoc on June 08, 2016, 04:15:38 PM
Hello. That's a good and complicated question at the same time. Una sa lahat, ilang taon ka. If you're below 20 or in your high school, give yourself some time. Lahat tayo dumadaan sa awkward stage.

Style: Depends on your mood and personality. Ako Sometimes I go out with t-shirt and jeans. But sa hospital or school kelangan medyo formal.

Pano maging gwapo/presentable? Nasa pananamit yan.

Slim pants, boat shoes, good watch :).

1. BODY - This is the most important. Para bumagay ang damit sayo, dapat maganda ang hubog ng katawan mo. Upper Torso, waist and thighs ang magdadala niyan. If you're too thin or too fat, di flattering ang damit. No offense ha. Just go for the average body. Di kailangan ng abs. Work on your body. Lean would be  very great!

2. Your skin tone - Your selection of colors would depend sa skin tone mo. Kung Moreno or darker shade, stay away from yellow or brown or nude colors. Kung Maputi ka, lahat ng colors pwede. Mas sophisticated tignan ang white, black and grey.

3. Less is more - Dont go out much with full of accessories. The "plainer" the better. Invest more on plain shirts. I always wear button down shirts with nice fit. A white one is a must have. Short sleeves or long sleeves. anything with collar, andun na ang transition ng casual and formal. A watch or bracelet will do.

4. Pants - Try to wear slimfit pants. Will elongate your legs and make you taller. Hopefully hinde mala billy crawforn thighs mo. Denim, black pants, khaki = Must have yan

5. Hair - Take a look at yourself sa harap ng mirror and see kung anong nababgay na buhok sayo. Take note: dun ka sa mas malinis tignan.

6. Shoes - make sure na malinis lagi. Boat shoes would be a great match sa slimfit pants folded and bottom, button down shirt. Formal at gwapo tignan. If you want a street look, black slim pants/slim jeans, polo shirt/tshirt plain and the uso "sneakers" will do.

7. Grooming - Pomade or wax sa hair. But if you think you dont need it, then pass. Nakakasira ng buhok ang hair products. As much as possible go to near lavatories and wash your face.

Take note, Dressing up represents yourself. Its all up to you in the end. Wag kang magpadala sa pressure ng social media. Always think na you'll do this for yourself not to other people. Don't let the society mold you. Let your true self mold you.

Para saken.. depende sa nagdadala ng damit, porma, tsaka ng sarili.. isipin mo pogi tayo :)
try mo din mag search ng mga trendy na pang ootd sa style ng hair, kung san ka comfortable magwowork yan para sayo :) Good Luck! ;D

Hi, Having an attractive sunglasses can add your confidence and your looks. It is really good to have a sunglass. Learn more on how sunglasses can make you good looking. You can read this http://www.sunniesworld.com/

Quote from: JmNohoy on May 11, 2016, 10:19:31 AM
I want to improve my style i don't know how

work out, clothes look good on men with broad shoulders and a thin waist..

being smart is the new gwapo.  8)