SURVEY

Started by ctan, May 26, 2016, 10:19:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello po.

POSTING FOR MY COLLEAGUE:

Good day.

I am Wu, Yin Zhang and I am taking up Masters in Clinical Psychology at the University of Sydney. My interest is particularly in the field of religion and sexuality.

Each religion in the world has developed its own system of moral laws which includes the aspect of sexuality. The norms are defined by the standards of sexual conduct peculiar to a certain system of belief. Interestingly, the views of religious believers vary widely from giving sex and sexuality. Views are most often than not shared with and among the strict adherents of a particular sector. It is in this matter that this survey is generated: to study the sexual practices of individuals who associate themselves with a particular religious group.

I would like to invite you to answer my survey-questionnaire. You are not required to complete this survey and your participation is voluntary, but your input is very important, so I hope you will take the time to do so. No identifying information about you will be available to me. If you have any questions about how the data will be used and how your anonymity is protected, you may contact me at wu.yz.phd@gmail.com.

Again, thank you for your support.

Regards,

Wu, YZ

Here is the link to the survey:

http://goo.gl/forms/AXvJMt3rWO48QJd73