Men's Lifestyle > Schools, Colleges and Universities

Should you pursue something you love or a degree that will get you a job?

(1/3) > >>

jeppee santos:
This is my dilemma 8 years ago and Im happy that I choose to do my passion(Art) over engineering.
Share your thoughts if you know someone in your family or if you experience it personally.

Cheers and Happy Friday everyone!

emersonf15:

--- Quote from: jeppee santos on May 27, 2016, 11:27:48 AM ---This is my dilemma 8 years ago and Im happy that I choose to do my passion(Art) over engineering.
Share your thoughts if you know someone in your family or if you experience it personally.

Cheers and Happy Friday everyone!

--- End quote ---

Well this is a tough question. For those who can afford to pursue their passion without having to worry if they can finance their necessities, GO for it. :) Unfortunately, for US who can't do that.. Para paraan nalang hehe.
Nice to know that you're happy with the route that you took Sir. Best of luck!  ;)

napolespaloma:
A girl here,

College palang ako and naiisip ko narin yung mga ganyang bagay. Any advise their?

And gusto kong magfreelance :)

bryanariate:

--- Quote from: napolespaloma on October 27, 2016, 06:27:06 PM ---A girl here,

College palang ako and naiisip ko narin yung mga ganyang bagay. Any advise their?

And gusto kong magfreelance :)

--- End quote ---

Kaya mo yan. Sali ka lang sa mga groups sa Facebook and create connections.

Jvgonzales:
Ako I would pursue the things I loved. If you are happy with your work or with your job, there's a likelihood of being successful in the future. And eventually money will follow

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version