How to get over Travel Fling?

Started by Lord Vee, March 21, 2017, 01:32:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I am a self-proclaimed traveller. I am very much well travelled here in Philippines and  in some Asian countries. Sometimes I travel with my family but mostly I prefer solo backpacking.
Since it is pretty common for me to see a lot of vacationeers, backpackers sa isang lugar. I never thought that I will be falling with a fellow traveller.
So I backpacked Indochina this early part of the year. After Vietnam and Cambodia,  dumiretso na ako sa Thailand. Then in Bangkok I met this girl who had helped me to maneuver the city. She was staying in Bangkok for almost 10 days na before ako nakarating. Though it is not my first time to visit the city,  it is my first time to DIY a walking tour.
So she guided me. And we opened our hearts to each other and with a span of 4 days parang we have known each other for ages. I have known a lot about her, her likes and dislikes, her life way back home and etc.
Nung huling araw ko na sa Thailand, we decided to have a booze. That moment I realized na ayoko pang umalis. Ayoko siyang iwan. We're both sad that night. Pero kelangan ko na talagang umalis kinabukasan. We decided na what happened in thailand, stays in thailand. Things will never work out for us. May kanya kanya kaming buhay.
Fast forward now. We are still in touch. Naiisip ko pa rin siya. I am trying to drown myself at work and keep myself busy.
Sa tingin nyo pare, are there any faster ways to get over her?

Quote from: Lord Vee on March 21, 2017, 01:32:58 AM
I am a self-proclaimed traveller. I am very much well travelled here in Philippines and  in some Asian countries. Sometimes I travel with my family but mostly I prefer solo backpacking.
Since it is pretty common for me to see a lot of vacationeers, backpackers sa isang lugar. I never thought that I will be falling with a fellow traveller.
So I backpacked Indochina this early part of the year. After Vietnam and Cambodia,  dumiretso na ako sa Thailand. Then in Bangkok I met this girl who had helped me to maneuver the city. She was staying in Bangkok for almost 10 days na before ako nakarating. Though it is not my first time to visit the city,  it is my first time to DIY a walking tour.
So she guided me. And we opened our hearts to each other and with a span of 4 days parang we have known each other for ages. I have known a lot about her, her likes and dislikes, her life way back home and etc.
Nung huling araw ko na sa Thailand, we decided to have a booze. That moment I realized na ayoko pang umalis. Ayoko siyang iwan. We're both sad that night. Pero kelangan ko na talagang umalis kinabukasan. We decided na what happened in thailand, stays in thailand. Things will never work out for us. May kanya kanya kaming buhay.
Fast forward now. We are still in touch. Naiisip ko pa rin siya. I am trying to drown myself at work and keep myself busy.
Sa tingin nyo pare, are there any faster ways to get over her?

R u both single? Do u thnk moving on without her would be the best way or the easiest way? The easiest way might not be the best way. We guys do risky things for lust... why not for love.
Go for it emo bud...

Bro I do not think that you'll be happy once you get over her. Instead, bakit hindi mo ligawan?

That's not love, so it's not worth it. Ikaw na mismo nagsabi "travel FLING".

I just knew it was this. If anyone has a question I can answer it. Maybe I will know some things.