PGG Forums: Introducing New Boards and New Categories

Started by Chris, August 05, 2017, 02:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
By popular demand, we here at The PGG Forums introduced new boards, new categories and we sort of re-arranged the articles.

I know, I know, it's a little confusing at first, but thanks to the suggestions and help of the moderators, we are trying to reorganize The PGG Forums to make it more useful and more informational for all of you guys.

I hope that you all like the new boards and categories and my wish is to see members to become more active and to open up new topics and for new comers (and silent readers) to open up an account and join the discussions.

Happy posting! See you.

As always, please comment below for any suggestions that you have.

Cheers,
Chris

Congrats and good job sir Chris. We will make the forum interesting, informative and friendly to everyone.

Sa wakas wala na yung mga maseselang topic hahaha

bukas ko na tutuloy pag transfer ng mga thread chris, nahilo ako haha

Quote from: Chris on August 05, 2017, 02:52:47 PM
By popular demand, we here at The PGG Forums introduced new boards, new categories and we sort of re-arranged the articles.

I know, I know, it's a little confusing at first, but thanks to the suggestions and help of the moderators, we are trying to reorganize The PGG Forums to make it more useful and more informational for all of you guys.

I hope that you all like the new boards and categories and my wish is to see members to become more active and to open up new topics and for new comers (and silent readers) to open up an account and join the discussions.

Happy posting! See you.

Hi good evening po. Hnd ko makita ung messages button. Nawala po ba? Or inalis po?

Cheers,
Chris

Quote from: GreenLover on August 14, 2017, 08:53:55 PM

Hi good evening po. Hnd ko makita ung messages button. Nawala po ba? Or inalis po?

Inalis daw muna for the mean time to make the forum active again, para yung mga members, sa forum sila mag-usap usap at mag-interact and not via PM.

See thread here.

Quote from: Chris on August 05, 2017, 02:52:47 PM

Happy posting! See you.

Cheers,
Chris

Thanks bro for new posts and threads! It made me more groomed and handsome than before.

you're welcome. Hope to see you here more often DicoCalingal.

Sir Chris,

Daddyhood board tayo. Hahaha. Naisip ko lang since wala na akong maicontribute dito hahaha unless it's about parenting and changing nappies.

Quote from: den0saur on February 28, 2018, 10:27:33 AM
Sir Chris,

Daddyhood board tayo. Hahaha. Naisip ko lang since wala na akong maicontribute dito hahaha unless it's about parenting and changing nappies.

hmmm, enough kaya ang topics for it? iniisip ko kung isingit sya sa existing board na Family, Friends and Society

Quote from: Chris on February 28, 2018, 10:32:18 AM
Sir Chris,

Pwede! You da boss! Hehe. Oo nga. Baka pala walang topics. Haha. Masyado lang akong naexcite.

hmmm, enough kaya ang topics for it? iniisip ko kung isingit sya sa existing board na Family, Friends and Society

Quote from: den0saur on February 28, 2018, 10:36:18 AM
Sir Chris,

Pwede! You da boss! Hehe. Oo nga. Baka pala walang topics. Haha. Masyado lang akong naexcite.

simulan mo na magpost. pag dumami na, ililipat na natin sa Daddyhood. LOL

Quote from: Chris on February 28, 2018, 10:38:25 AM
Quote from: den0saur on February 28, 2018, 10:36:18 AM
Sir Chris,

simulan mo na magpost. pag dumami na, ililipat na natin sa Daddyhood. LOL

Noted with thanks, Sir. Hahahaha