What else can we add on PGG?

Started by Chris, September 20, 2017, 06:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Very well said Boss Den and Boss Chris! :)

Sir Peps. Ibig sabihin ba nito ittake down na yung isang topic sa Sex and Intimacy? haha!

FINALLY!!!!!

Quote from: Peps on September 25, 2017, 08:25:54 PM
sino kasi yung nag diagnose nung tite nung isang member dito na may problema sa private part niya, sinabihan siya na magpadala ng picture nung kwan niya para madiagnose, nagpadala naman yung mokong lol

;D

outcastblueboy - thank you for understanding.

Now regarding not being very welcome, I don't think that is the case. You are very welcome here.

I'm not a saint, BUT here is what I suggest. Try making friends first without going into s*x topics and perhaps, you might find genuine friends here. There's more to life than sex. Really. Hope this helps!

Quote from: den0saur on September 21, 2017, 11:57:31 AM
The forum and the blog as they are, are really good. A great way to express ourselves. Siguro what's lacking is the number of online participants now. Pansinin nyo, tuwing nagkakasabay-sabay na online tayo, okay naman. The discussions become lively again.
So it's really not the blog/forum, it's the members. Baka masyado lang busy yung iba, as we all are sometimes.
Just my two cents.

Thank you!

I used to think of adding a platform similar to Quora. But it would seem to duplicate the Forums.

Quote from: chris_davao on September 25, 2017, 10:55:33 PM
OUTING!  ;D

Hahaha. Wala pa akong nasamahan na outing kahit isa. Sorry. Pero nakasama na ako lunch and dinner with some folks!

Quote from: Chris on September 25, 2017, 11:16:02 PM
OUTING!  ;D

Hahaha. Wala pa akong nasamahan na outing kahit isa. Sorry. Pero nakasama na ako lunch and dinner with some folks!

This December sana...
Pero magiging busy parents na si Mr. and Mrs. PGG..
Baka hindi makasama.. Pero sana makasama. hehe

Quote from: mangkulas03 on September 25, 2017, 04:01:49 PM
i like how this forum serves as a safe space for guys in expressing themselves either anonymously or not.

given that premise, i strongly believe that pgg should have a topic/thread (not even a separate category) that addresses lgbtqi+ concerns -- that could also serve as a safe space for people who identify differently that straight men. or a support system, perhaps. for some that look for it anonymously online since they can't find it at home, school, or workplace.
oh god, safe space  O_O

Quote from: Chris on September 25, 2017, 06:14:25 PM
Just for the record, in the distant past we've been very welcoming of lgbt topics. However, it was severely abused. People made the forums a pick-up site - which is something I would not allow to happen. I've even heard people reporting to me members requesting them of d*ck pics.

I have real-life male friends here at the forums and I've even heard them say that some members are requesting them for nude pics. It has become too much.
and then the "safe space"of straight-identifying males are gone.

Don't get me wrong, I understand where MangKulas is coming from. Having been marginalized and unfriended because of my atheism, I totally know how it feels to tell my friends to accept me for the heathen that I am. But you cannot force everyone to be receptive of something they are not ready or willing to accept, even more so those values that they are not accustomed to or have grown up to. To quote my extremely homophobic ex-boss on the issue, "they cannot shove it down my throat"or "they cannot bend me over to accept that". Individuals and society in general will take a long time to accept/participate in shifts in the trends in social mores. And to force them to accept a new thing will make then resentful and will inevitably result in a blowback.

The key is for the individual or society to be exposed or get accustomed to that something or value. If the exposure is positive, then it will be accepted.

Unfortunately, what happened in this forum, that exposure was so nasty. The supposed man cave of straight identifying males was invaded. While it was not you, but others have abused their access to this man cave. So ayun. In fact, it's not even about gay or straight. It's about decency. You wouldn't ask a stranger for a d*ck flash, right?

One way to test the appetite of members here, or least know where they are in this issue would be to create a thread. As with any thread, if it gets people interested or passionate, then it will get upvoted or downvoted.

And yuuuuuuge kudos to Chris for taking a strong stance on this. *slow clap*

OUTING!  ;D
a quick google search:
noun
1. a trip taken for pleasure, especially one lasting a day or less.
"they would go on family outings to the movies"
synonyms:   (pleasure) trip, excursion, jaunt, expedition, day out, (mystery) tour, drive, ride, run;
2. the act or practice of revealing the homosexuality of a person.
synonyms:   exposure, unmasking, revelation
"the outing of public figures"

I know it's not intended but  ;D ;D ;D Peace yow late na ako sa class

Langya tong si Jack. Hahahaha. Walang wala sa isip ko yung outing definition number 2. Pero, oo nga no? :)
So there. Post, post na lang tayo uli. Lablablab. Hahaha

Ako naisip ko yan pero ayoko magsalita hahaha

I'll be monitoring this topic, I smell trouble brewing

ayayay! May definition #2 pala yun! hahaha!

Quote from: bokalto on September 26, 2017, 08:13:39 AM
Quote from: Chris on September 25, 2017, 11:16:02 PM
OUTING!  ;D

This December sana...
Pero magiging busy parents na si Mr. and Mrs. PGG..
Baka hindi makasama.. Pero sana makasama. hehe

nice dude. uwi ka this Christmas?

I'm still waiting for the "Fatherhood" section though