TV Streaming Devices

Started by den0saur, October 26, 2017, 04:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi!
Anybody here who uses or have used TV streaming devices? What's your take on this, especially with the internet speed here in the Philippines.

I only know of a few streaming devices and I have no idea which one to get or if it is worth all the trouble, in the first place.

Here are some of the devices I saw online:
Roku
Apple TV
TiVo
Google Chromecast
Hulu
Amazon Fire TV

Matsala!

Ps4 ka nalang pwede lahat hulu, netflix etc.. pwede ka pa maglaro

I have thought about this a year or two ago. Kasagsagan ng kaadikan ko sa GoT at HTGAWM at Suits at Sense8. But then I realized, why pay when I can get it for free? I have yet to justify buying another device when I can just torrent + copy to external + plug to TV + binge watch and chill. just my 2c

Chromecast is one of the best 35USD I ever spent on. Sobrang sulit talaga. I play Spotify, YouTube and watch videos from my laptop using Chromecast.

Quote from: den0saur on October 26, 2017, 04:31:35 PM
Hi!
Anybody here who uses or have used TV streaming devices? What's your take on this, especially with the internet speed here in the Philippines.

I only know of a few streaming devices and I have no idea which one to get or if it is worth all the trouble, in the first place.

Here are some of the devices I saw online:
Roku
Apple TV
TiVo
Google Chromecast
Hulu
Amazon Fire TV

Matsala!

Been using Google Chromecast 2nd gen for almost a year now and I can say it's superb! Oks naman sya kahit 5MBps lang connection ko.

Speaking of google chromecast may promo ang globe, 917 pesos nalang siya from 3k kung postpaid subscriber ka, kaso hanggang oct 31 nalang