Men's Interests > Technology, Cars and Gadgets

New or used cars?

(1/4) > >>

Irene Rivera:
Hi all,

I would like to buy a car below ₱ 700,000 in Manila, Phiippines. Which car should I buy with this budget? and Should I buy the car from auto websites like OLX, Tsikot, Philkotse, Carmudi.......? Pls give me some ideas about that. Thanks in advanced :-* :-* :-*

Chris:
If you are looking for brand new, Hyundai Accent is within your budget and is even less than 700,000 Pesos. For brand new purchases, I would strongly suggest you go directly to the car dealer.

Peps:
Hyundai accent manual transmission is indeed less than 700k but I wouldn’t recommend MT cars especially when you are in a traffic prone area. Go for second hand, I would recommend going instead to trusted second hand dealers or if you still plan to purchase a car from auto websites, I would suggest to bring a trusted mechanic with you or any friend that knows a lot about cars. Believe me a lot of seller from auto website doesn’t disclose everything.

Irene Rivera:

--- Quote from: Chris on October 28, 2017, 06:32:08 PM ---If you are looking for brand new, Hyundai Accent is within your budget and is even less than 700,000 Pesos. For brand new purchases, I would strongly suggest you go directly to the car dealer.

--- End quote ---

Thank for your suggestion

Irene Rivera:

--- Quote from: Peps on October 28, 2017, 10:02:59 PM ---Hyundai accent manual transmission is indeed less than 700k but I wouldn’t recommend MT cars especially when you are in a traffic prone area. Go for second hand, I would recommend going instead to trusted second hand dealers or if you still plan to purchase a car from auto websites, I would suggest to bring a trusted mechanic with you or any friend that knows a lot about cars. Believe me a lot of seller from auto website doesn’t disclose everything.

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version