New or used cars?

Started by Irene Rivera, October 28, 2017, 12:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi all,

I would like to buy a car below ₱ 700,000 in Manila, Phiippines. Which car should I buy with this budget? and Should I buy the car from auto websites like OLX, Tsikot, Philkotse, Carmudi.......? Pls give me some ideas about that. Thanks in advanced :-* :-* :-*

If you are looking for brand new, Hyundai Accent is within your budget and is even less than 700,000 Pesos. For brand new purchases, I would strongly suggest you go directly to the car dealer.

Hyundai accent manual transmission is indeed less than 700k but I wouldn't recommend MT cars especially when you are in a traffic prone area. Go for second hand, I would recommend going instead to trusted second hand dealers or if you still plan to purchase a car from auto websites, I would suggest to bring a trusted mechanic with you or any friend that knows a lot about cars. Believe me a lot of seller from auto website doesn't disclose everything.

Quote from: Chris on October 28, 2017, 06:32:08 PM
If you are looking for brand new, Hyundai Accent is within your budget and is even less than 700,000 Pesos. For brand new purchases, I would strongly suggest you go directly to the car dealer.

Thank for your suggestion

Quote from: Peps on October 28, 2017, 10:02:59 PM
Hyundai accent manual transmission is indeed less than 700k but I wouldn't recommend MT cars especially when you are in a traffic prone area. Go for second hand, I would recommend going instead to trusted second hand dealers or if you still plan to purchase a car from auto websites, I would suggest to bring a trusted mechanic with you or any friend that knows a lot about cars. Believe me a lot of seller from auto website doesn't disclose everything.

Thank you so much

ang bilis mag depreciate pag bagong kotse eh. pwede naman second hand as long as masusuri mo yung kotse ng maayos. magsama ka ng magaling na mekaniko pag bibili ka na.

Quote from: brian on October 30, 2017, 10:37:51 PM
ang bilis mag depreciate pag bagong kotse eh. pwede naman second hand as long as masusuri mo yung kotse ng maayos. magsama ka ng magaling na mekaniko pag bibili ka na.

Thanks po

" It's so stupid to buy car online" my brother said after he has been scammed online.  :P

bili ka na ng car kasi magmamahal na ang car price next year. hehe

Quote from: Ferdinand Lao on November 03, 2017, 11:00:44 AM
" It's so stupid to buy car online" my brother said after he has been scammed online.  :P

??? ??? Really ? So terrible. So, I must seriously consider about buying ca car online now. I don't know why a lot of people told me that buying online is a good choice for me to get an used car as well as a new car.  :-\

before buying a second hand car you should have it checked first sa HPG and LTO

Quote from: Peps on November 06, 2017, 08:46:46 PM
before buying a second hand car you should have it checked first sa HPG and LTO

ofcourse, i will  ;) . I found some guys ask me send the payment first and then they will send me their ca, HPG and LTO as well :(

Quote from: Irene Rivera on October 28, 2017, 12:56:21 PM
Hi all,

I would like to buy a car below ₱ 700,000 in Manila, Phiippines. Which car should I buy with this budget? and Should I buy the car from auto websites like OLX, Tsikot, Philkotse, Carmudi.......? Pls give me some ideas about that. Thanks in advanced :-* :-* :-*

Oxl.ph offers a very large pool of information for car listings.
However, as it is a big online shopping site for a diversity of products, the searching filters are not specifically customized for cars.

Olx is a great platform however, it's a mixture of everything.