Stock Market 101

Started by vladmickk, December 23, 2017, 09:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Read and Study books/articles/blogs, youtube videos, attend seminars ng mga brokers at PSE usually free naman, unless advanced topics.
Meron din minsan mga webinar conducted by PSE and brokers (esp First Metro Securities which is monthly yata, free din),
i-like mo din yung page nila sa facebook para updated ka.

https://philpad.com/stock-market-tutorials-philippines-complete-guide/

Try to go to COL Finance and IMG. These 2 names are synonymous about investing in the Stock Market. But try to search thru other means. One that is emerging is having an insurance that also has a stock options. I forgot what's that called. But try to check out COL and IMG first.

Quote from: vladmickk on December 23, 2017, 09:33:02 PM
Paano po ito?
Thank you for your interest.

Idagdag ko lang. The stock market is a means for you to accumulate wealth (read: yumaman). Ito ay isang sugal. Hindi lang nila ipinapaalam. When you invest money in the stock market, there is a likelihood of you getting wiped out. That is why you only play with the money you are comfortable losing. Sa madaling sabi, yung sobra sayo. If you can't handle that concept, stop right now and don't invest.

Pag na-internalize mo na yung sa taas, maaari ka ng pumunta sa mga seminar ng PSE at COL.

As of today (Jan 10, 2019), the PSE index is 7985.23. Parang last year lang bagsak to ah. Lucky for those who accumulate. For those who haven't positioned yet, start it now. Para sa akin mababa pa yan at sabi ng mga analysts aabot pa yan ng 9k

Sent from my iPhone using Pinoy Guy Guide mobile app