Any alternatives to Uber apart from Grab?

Started by Chris, April 20, 2018, 08:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The three soon to be new players are Lag Go, Owto, and Hype.

I've check all three and only Owto has a website however all of them are not yet active.

Have u experienced grabshare? I did and guess what happened? It shows the fixed fare right? The driver will send u a  message asking you to double the money for him to pick u up? WTF.

At the moment, ang alternative ko since wala na si Uber is Angkas. You can still "ride" pero syempre depende na sa driver if aaccept nila.

Sent from my iPhone using Pinoy Guy Guide mobile app

nasa playstore and app store na ang mga bagong approve na apps ng LTFRB.

Cash only palang. and ndi pa maayos ang GPS Locations. Try and see it for urself.

Quote from: miggymontenegro on May 02, 2018, 11:50:57 PM
nasa playstore and app store na ang mga bagong approve na apps ng LTFRB.

Cash only palang. and ndi pa maayos ang GPS Locations. Try and see it for urself.

Have you tried it na? If yes, how was it?

Yes. Crappy kaya ndi na muna ko uulit hanggang maging stable na sila. bakit si grab and uber when they started ok na ok na ang service. Ito ang daming glitches. although ok ung walang booking fees. =)

Could be. Kasi I remember trying Uber for the first time was September 2014 yata. Back in those days na owners mismo nagddrive doing it part-time. I don't remember any glitches noon even sa GPS, booking a ride and pickup. I think more of limited features palang noon where only Uber X and Black meron, and you cannot pin your pickup point (via search feature lang).

Sent from my iPhone using Pinoy Guy Guide mobile app

When i use uber before. Naalala ko. Jaguar ang sumundo sakin. Super pampered ako may chips. Food water pang inaalok si kuya. Then after a year naging montero sport nalang then dumating c grab. Ndi na naulit.

when are other players be officially on service to the Filipino people? Sana malapit na, medyo maraming nauumay sa serbisyo ng grab lately