PUAs (Pick Up Artists)

Started by mrgagoman, September 05, 2018, 07:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Meron ba ditong may alam sa "Game" or may alam sa mga PUAs (PickUp Artists) online?

How do you practice this on your everyday life?

It's one thing to admire, objectifying women is another.

Sent from my iPhone using Pinoy Guy Guide mobile app

Quote from: den0saur on September 05, 2018, 10:44:42 PM

Its hard not to objectify women if you look at how they present themselves..
Trust their actions, not words

Quote from: mrgagoman on September 07, 2018, 12:35:18 AM
Quote from: den0saur on September 05, 2018, 10:44:42 PM

Its hard not to objectify women if you look at how they present themselves..
Trust their actions, not words

i disagree. women can dress up any way they want, and they're beautiful like that. and we admire them. but respect should not be lost. objectification is inexcusable. it is wrong, kahit saang anggulo mo pa tingnan.

there are girls who are out there to play, and there are those who are not. let us not force ourselves onto them just because we thought they were game because of how they presented themselves. No is No, and we should take it at face value. that's how a real gentleman acts.

This is a bold statement im going to say.. it's either you love, trust, and put women on pedestal or you have an understanding of the female nature / psychology.

You cant do both.

Also, objectifying women doesnt automatically mean disrespect. If so, 50 shades of gray wouldn't be one of the top selling books for women.
If putting women on pedestal and treat every girlfriend as a princess is your thing, go ahead.

no woman, or man for that matter, deserves to be objectified. ang tao dapat na tinatrato bilang tao, hindi bilang mga bagay or means to pleasure ourselves. they can think on their own; they can decide on their own. they know what they want. when they say "no", we have to take that no to mean no, and not assume otherwise. they have full autonomy of their bodies, and wala tayong pakialam dun. love and trust is not about gender. it's about being a person - a human being. respect is not to be earned, but a given. taking advantage of the existing patriarchal society and it's embedded effects on the female psyche is still inexcusable. and no, i don't treat every girlfriend as a princess, i treat them as an equal. i drive sometimes, she drives sometimes. she wears anything she wants, and i'm ok with that. i offer help but she won't always take it. we split the bill. same arrangement now that i'm married. co-equal, and i think that's how things should be.